Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Ombudsman - Charter East

Posted September 18, 2008
This is a good school. I graduated from there in 2007. I loved it. The best year in high school I've had. So many great teachers there, and they actually do care. I'm glad I went there!

Ombudsman - Charter East 5

Posted September 09, 2008
This is the second our bipolar daughter has attended this school. Can't praise this professional staff enought. Mr. 'G' and Ms. Garcia are the bomb.

Ombudsman - Charter East 4

Posted March 12, 2006
A great school for children that feel over whelmed with public schools. Perfect for slow learners. They work with you and focus on your strengths. My child went there for two years and loved the extra curricular activities. There are many things that are studied like: Immigration, Oceans, Countries, Cultures, and many more. Math, grammar, science, and reports are done on the computer. If you have a child the exceeds their level this school is perfect, but if otherwise this school is also great for slow learners. Children are required to do a book report each month and there are typing programs on the computers. I will recommend this school to anyone!

Ombudsman - Charter East 4

Posted March 28, 2003
This was the perfect school for my daughter. She was already a good student but was lost in the public school environment. Here she could work at her own pace... an accelerated pace... and her teachers always knew exactly where she was in her work. This may not be a good place for underachievers... but it allows those who want to move on with their education the freedom to blaze ahead.

Ombudsman - Charter East
3943 East Thomas, Phoenix, AZ  85018
Last modified Ombudsman - Charter East is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Ombudsman - Charter East Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top