Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted July 11, 2011
The teachers there are Fun, helpful and very Caring about the students. I love that School I can't wait to go back!

Posted August 04, 2010
i went to ombudsman for half of ninth grade and all of 10th. grade..mrs.colins made 10th grade awesome we had fun while we still worked really hard. mrs.barclay was my teacher and i juss wanna say thanks to her for everything..when i went to my new school to sign up they told me i was all caught up which i have never been before... when i started i hated math and now im liking it...i use to hate going to school but now i love it... too bad my dad wanted to move or else i would still be there!!!!

Ombudsman - Charter Metro 1

Posted November 18, 2009
the teachers were not very helpful do to side conversations with other teachers wit personalthings

Posted October 15, 2002
This is the 2nd charter school I have had my son in. The 1st one was the school from hell (Dragon Fly). The principal at Ombudsman Northern Avenue location is awesome, and Mrs. Shoop at the main school is great. They genuinely care for the kids. They want to see the kids succeed and will do whatever it takes. I would recommend this school to everybody. It has definately made a very big difference in my son's attitude towards school. He actually likes going to school now.

Ombudsman - Charter Metro
4220 W. Northern Ave., Phoenix, AZ  85051
Last modified Ombudsman - Charter Metro is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ombudsman - Charter Metro Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top