Bad
Good

P T Coe Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
I went to Coe the first year it was built,starting in the 4th grade.I had 3 sisters and one brother that went behind me.We lived on the corner of vernon and lewis.It was a great school and we all liked it.

P T Coe Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2012
Three of my children went to PT Coe. They were prepared very well academically to continue on to middle school and high school. They have all been honor students. And above all well mannered. I beleive both parent and teachers and the determination of the student is what makes a good student.

P T Coe Elementary School 5

Posted June 28, 2012
I went here. It was greatest! The teachers were there for whatever you need them. Like getting ahead, or catching up. There also super supportive with everything. LASTLY ITS A GREAT SCHOOL.

P T Coe Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2007
My children's teachers communicate with me on a regular basis. They call me when there is a discipline problem and we work together to correct the issues. We work together with improving schoolwork. The office staff and principal and assistant principal are the greatest, using positive role modeling and discipline rather than punishment. The school supports extracurricular activities such as scouting, baseball, soccer, and karate clubs. The school has programs to assist families with health checkups, dental and through the holidays as well as to purchase the required uniforms. The school seeks to strengthen families to help the children.

P T Coe Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2005
I was really dissapointed with this school.. My son attended this past school year and will not be attending ever again.. Kindergarden classes do not have a buddy system wich makes little ones susceptible to being bullied by older kids... They don't call you when your child has been a victim of being bullied or if your child is the bully... Bottom line is this school scores very low when it comes to our kids safety

P T Coe Elementary School

Posted July 07, 2005
My son's Teacher and office staff have shown good skills and support of myself and my child. Will talk with me and family members, Won't hesitate to talk about difficult problems. They have all various educational programs.

P T Coe Elementary School
3801 West Roanoke, Phoenix, AZ  85009
Last modified P T Coe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.