Bad
Good

I went to Coe the first year it was built,starting in the 4th grade.I had 3 sisters and one brother that went behind me.We lived on the corner of vernon and lewis.It was a great school and we all liked it.

Three of my children went to PT Coe. They were prepared very well academically to continue on to middle school and high school. They have all been honor students. And above all well mannered. I beleive both parent and teachers and the determination of the student is what makes a good student.

I went here. It was greatest! The teachers were there for whatever you need them. Like getting ahead, or catching up. There also super supportive with everything. LASTLY ITS A GREAT SCHOOL.

My children's teachers communicate with me on a regular basis. They call me when there is a discipline problem and we work together to correct the issues. We work together with improving schoolwork. The office staff and principal and assistant principal are the greatest, using positive role modeling and discipline rather than punishment. The school supports extracurricular activities such as scouting, baseball, soccer, and karate clubs. The school has programs to assist families with health checkups, dental and through the holidays as well as to purchase the required uniforms. The school seeks to strengthen families to help the children.

Last modified P T Coe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.