PK-8 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Palm Lane 1

Posted May 17, 2011
My son was in Kindergarten at this school. They did not speak English as the first language in either of his classes (he was moved to another teacher's classroom after two weeks of school). There were multiple issues with staff and myself. My son was found on the other side of the school when it was time for pick up. He was able to get out of the school and into his aunt's car before she even finished checking him out of class; she was still in the office. The last straw was when I checked him out and no one was in his classroom but he was standing out front of the door. The teacher did not ever give back positive feedback and did not treat any of the five year old children with care, she acted more like they were an annoyance. Needless to say he is no longer enrolled and has been accepted to a more advanced school, Alhambra Traditional School.

Posted February 08, 2010
My son is autistic and since he startes school he has come a long way. His teacher is very passionate about these kids she is very involved with autism we did the zoowalk and the tempe beach park walk

Posted November 17, 2009

Posted May 18, 2007
I have 2 children in grades 2 and 5. They both started their school at Palm Lane when they entered Kindergarten. In 2005 we moved back to Texas and returned back to Phoenix in 2007 and returned to Palm Lane. All staff at Palm Lane is wonderful. They care about all kids and their well being. Even though the majority of the students are Hispanic, all are treated equal and as always the student comes first.

Palm Lane 3

Posted January 10, 2006
My child had a great experience in both 1st and 2nd grade at Palm Lane. Her teacher was Mrs. Lewallen for both years. She made all the difference in the world in my daughter's learning because of her love for teaching. My daughter loves going to school because of the enthusiasm this teacher provided.

Posted March 17, 2005
- a administrator
I am the principal, bartering for a copy of our premium rating, so I won't rate 'the principal', but will observe that in a challenging community, my teachers far outperform neighboring public schools and ESPECIALLY charter schools.

Palm Lane 4

Posted February 19, 2005
Very good school great 4th grade teachers.

Palm Lane
2043 N. 64th Dr., Phoenix, AZ  85035
Last modified Palm Lane is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Lane Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top