PK-5 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted July 31, 2014
Omg i love this school the is the best school ever at frist my grades were down now my grades are up. if u trying to find a school your kid will be welcome it is the best school ever!!!!!!

Posted May 20, 2013
I am an employee currently and I feel the staff are very dedicated and hard working to help the children whom attend the school. I do believe it lacks safety when the children are being picked up, however that is up to the local law enforcement i think.. The maintenance of the building is almost impossible due to there only being 2 guys involved I happen to be the evening one. There is only so much money and time. All I can do is give it my 100% effort and cross my fingers.

Posted October 29, 2012
I have two boys who have attended Peralta since they started school. I absolutely adore the school's administrative team. They have been very attentive to my concerns. My boys learn a lot and get excited about going to school. I have had a concern with some of th substitutes but my concerns were addressed the very next day. I wish there was more resources available to students that were meeting the standards. Priority is given to students who need extra help, as they should, however other students aren't pushed to meet their maximum potential due to lack of resources.

Peralta School 1

Posted September 28, 2011
my daughter is currently in 1st grade at peralta. i have been unhappy with this school since my daughter kindergarten at this school. the parents at this school are rude along with the students. the parents just drop their children off where they want, they drive like maniacs during school hours. they park where they want as if it was a school in mexico. i wish they had more teachers. my child needs extra help, they don't have many programs for students that need a little extra help. this whole school needs renovations. the rooms are too small, she sits at a table with others. they should have their own desks in 1st grade. the principal is friendly. i went to the office and she helped me before the ladies at the front desk did. if you don't speak spanish they will ignore you. my daughter has told me shes seen sewer roaches, how gross. they have a pigeon problem there. bugs are around the water faucets. they should use foam paper plates not prison type plates at lunch. i'm very unhappy with this school. i am transferring my daughter to a nicer, cleaner and friendly school. they have an awful parent/student pick up. i can go on and on about this school.

Posted December 10, 2009
My daughter is in kindergarten and i must say that i reallly like the school so far. She's only five and can already read small sentences, shes also learning to add. My daughter has homework every night and she loves it. I know she'll be prepared for 1st grade

Peralta School 3

Posted August 18, 2008
I worked at this school for a brief time and most of the staff are dedicated to making the school better. The principle is always there for any issues you may want to discuss. On the down side there is a lot of cosmetic needs and the school often seemed dirty.

Peralta School 0

Posted August 08, 2008
Well i use to work at Peralta for 41/2 yrs. and my daughter went there since kinder. I really don't like the school at all. The teacher's there favor students and also don't give attention to students who need help in whatever they need help on. Also the school needs alot of improving and also cleaning the staff there are not to friendly at all. This school needs lots of improving and help.

Peralta School 3

Posted January 22, 2008
this school has a lot of potential waiting to burst out soon.

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted October 28, 2007

Peralta School
7125 W. Encanto Blvd., Phoenix, AZ  85035
Last modified Peralta School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peralta School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top