Phoenix, AZ

Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2009

Posted June 23, 2008
Emerson is the best! I love this school because no one is ever left out. My oldest daughter has been there since 1st grade andis going to the 6th grade in the fall, and I have never had any problems. She is a straight 'A' student. I also have a daughter going to 4th grade, one going to 2nd grade and my son will be entering Kinder. The only thing that I have a problem with is 'Where do I send my Oldest' after 6th Grade? The teachers are very easy to talk to and will help with any situation that may arise as well as the principal, She's Great!

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted July 02, 2007
All three of my boys have attended Emerson School, preschool through 6th grade. I stay because of the teachers and the principal. They care about the kids and they bend over backwards to keep the kids focused on studies, but also the extra activities that this school brings to the kids...it just can't be matched. My youngest just finished 6th grade and will be attending Lowell for middle school and believe that Emerson has prepared him well for his next stage. My grandson is turning 5 this year in August and can you guess where I will be sending my grandson...that is right Emerson School. Nothing but the best for my boys

Posted June 21, 2007
Emerson Elementary is a wonderful school that is not to big and not to small. There is a feeling of family and history at this school. I am looking forward for my 4 year old to attend kindergarten next fall. The principal is stellar. My son cannot wait for school to start again.

Posted June 21, 2007

Posted February 22, 2007
I love Emerson. My kids have been going there since they were in Kinder and next year they will be 6th graders. I am going out of district because I work downtown and it's close to work. The kids have excelled, they are both on the Honor Roll. They have a great academic after school program that constantly challenges them. My daughter is taking violin and she's doing very well with that too. They go on great field trips and I don't think they would be going on them if they were going to the school in our neighborhood. The level of parent involvement varies but I feel very involved. All of the teachers are excellent! I would highly recommend Emerson to anyone checking the school out for their child.

Posted January 18, 2006

Posted January 11, 2006
I chose this school for it's diverse student population, extracurricular offerings and the sense of community. The staff work well with addressing the needs of all students an do so in a very timely manner. The students are constantly challenged in their studies and given the opportunity to broaden their learning spectrum.They are always pushed to excel and are taught to their individual learning styles. The students are also given the opportunity to participate in awesome music programs that go far beyond your regular choir and band. With a family reading night and a site based council parents are always offered the oppurtunity to participate in their child's learning community. This is my child's 3rd year at this small campus and I am very pleased. It is a small, safe and friendly campus.

Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2005
My student is in kinder and I have been very pleased with his level of learning. The school offers many different programs in which both the parents and students can further involve themselves. I think this school is a diamond in the rough and with a little more work has great potential.

Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School
915 E Palm Ln, Phoenix, AZ  85006
Last modified Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top