Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted September 10, 2015
Strong staff, teachers work together to teach the newest standards and they do it effectively. The teachers are constantly going to professional development to make them stronger and more effective. There are plenty of opportunities for intervention if a student is falling behind, and challenges for students who are ahead of the game. Very active PTO, invested Principal, such a great environment

Posted April 29, 2014
I am a Parent three kids I love this school because teacher help a lot, they had program for the parents as well. I love that school teach about bulling encourage kids to be nice with all students, Also entire personal show respect to kids and parents they keep us well informed about school new events,

Posted February 22, 2014
I have had children attend Roadrunner Elementary since 2003. Pros: The school has a new principal who is visible and pleasant and they just hired an assistant principal. The campus has a new STEM building which has not yet been opened. The school offers band and orchestra. They also have family nights and a spring carnival. Cons: The academics are not challenging enough and I believe more homework should be assigned. Overall, it is a decent school.

Posted May 16, 2013
Good school I had two kids here teacher work haher rcd with student! During Aims teacher review similar material in class. Teachers help kids with timing test, spelling and there on top of scores. Great school

Posted April 07, 2012
We are two Roadrunner Students and we LOVE Roadrunner.WE Absolutaly Love our teachers Ms.Prine and Mrs.Anderson.Roadrunner Has a some before school activities like News Crew and Science program.We have 21'st century program after school. Over all this is a Wonderful school:)

Posted October 10, 2011
I love this school for my daughter!! We moved from Albuquerque New Mexico and when she started atthis school she was at kinder level (She was at the end of 1st grade) When she finished in the Summer she was where she was supposed to be!!!

Posted July 20, 2009
this school is good my girl has gone to this school from 2 nd grade to 6th grade and she3 loves it !!! but they need to give out more homework .

Posted November 19, 2008
Very nice staff and all around great school...

Posted October 24, 2008
This is my updated review (1st in 2006). I still like the school and the teachers. My Daughter is in Miss Mariani's class this year and loves her teacher - and to me that is what makes a huge diference in a child's education. My daughter is motivated despite the load of homework she is getting this year (little to none homework from K to 2nd grade). I work with her every night on getting her home work done and that is what every parent should do if they want their child to secceed (instead of blaiming the teachers and the school for not providing with quality education). Miss Mariani has been great in comunicating with me. My daughter also loves Mrs Peterson - the Project Potential teacher and all the fun and very educational activities they do in her class. Only giving **** due to the lack of extraculicular activities.

Posted October 23, 2008
This school has great teachers and great teachers to come i know. My daughter just loves it!

Roadrunner Elementary School
7702 N. 39th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85051
Last modified Roadrunner Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roadrunner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top