Bad
Good

Posted August 12, 2009
I have had children/grandchildren at this school for the past 15 years +. The teachers here are wonderful, and very dedicated. The principal is involved as well. It's not unusual to see the principal visiting homes. My family has had a wonderful experience with this school, and I feel that they have receive a great education. In the past few years, I have seen even greater growth. This is one of the few schools in the Roosevelt School District that truly cares, is involved, and is dedicated to their students.

Posted June 16, 2008
Despite what the district mailers say about Rose Linda s educational statistics, I believe it is one of the best elementary schools in the Roosevelt School District. I attended and graduated from Rose Linda. While in high school I NEVER once felt like I was deprived of certain educational aspects. If anything I had seen and done things some students from other schools hadn t. I m proud to say that my educational beginnings at Rose Linda lead to my success in graduating from both South Mountain High School and Arizona State University with Honors! Each student takes from their education what they d like. If the learning stops in the classroom and doesn t continue in the home there is nothing the school can do about that. Parents that complain need to be proactive and help their children succeed. You are just as responsible for your child s educational growth

Posted September 27, 2007
Rose Linda is an excellent! School. I graduated from there, all 6 of my brothers and sisters did as well. My nieces and nephews go there now and just as much as we loved it, they do. It's a school where you know the teachers and all staff members care, it's great. Rose Linda has the best staff ever! They have great learning programs, fun field trips, and respectful students. I would strongly suggest that you send your children to Rose Linda. ;)

Rose Linda School 4

Posted June 28, 2007
I agree that Rose Linda is one of the more-exceptional schools in this district. It's the district that has their issues. However, the teachers here are extremely dedicated and go above and beyond to help the kids out. My childrens' fourth grade teacher was exceptionally wonderful! She was very involved and my kids loved her to death.

Rose Linda School 1

Posted June 02, 2007
My children attended this school several years ago as early K-4th grade(s)students. During the time they attended, I was completely disgusted with what was considered by the Roosevelt School District as acceptable educational standards.Since removing my children from this school, I learned how extremely below average they were compared to their peers at an excelling school. Parents, don't make the mistake I did and thoroughly investigate the school your child will be attending at an early age to prevent years of struggle later on.

Rose Linda School 4

Posted May 05, 2006
Rose Linda School is one of the few shining schools of the Roosevelt School District. Its staff are dedicated and hard-working. They care about their students. Their principals are very-involved and go above-and-beyond their job descriptions.

Rose Linda School
4610 South 12th St, Phoenix, AZ  85040
Last modified Rose Linda School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.