Phoenix, AZ

Posted December 21, 2014
I am a student at Royal Palm Middle School and i think it's a great school. If any student has a low grade on any class they give you a tutor. Royal Palm has great electives for students. They also have core classes. Royal Palm also excepts Optisim kids.

Royal Palm Middle School 1

Posted August 14, 2014
My elementary schooling education was through Washington Elementary School District. So when I decided I wanted to be a teacher, I wanted to give back to my district. The Teaching Staff at Royal Palm is like no other. You know that they care for the students, both in and outside of the classroom setting. They bend over backwards for them and want them to be successful, in their schooling career and life. However there have been recent changes in administration (principal, front office staff, etc). Unfortunately with the changes, there has come an extreme lack of professionalism. For example, someone in the front office opened personal mail addressed to me. If it was an accident, I received no note or email apologizing for the mistake. This leads me to believe it was intentional, hence lack of front office professionalism. I would not allow my future children to attend this school, or any school in the district as a result of my experience there. Madison, here we come!

Royal Palm Middle School 2

Posted February 23, 2014
I am currently attending this school right now, and so far I have learned almost nothing. Being that I am a core knowledge student, it really hits me. Switching from class to class is almost frightening, considering the fact that there are people yelling, cursing, and even throwing things at each other. There is little effort made to control the behavior and instead the effort is more focused on the dress code. Seriously? That's the problem? I found myself violating the strict dress code nearly 8 times in one semester, often for the stupidest reasons possible. I would like to leave this off at a positive note. The teachers are very generous and kind and actually make an effort to have every student learn, but the students are more concerned about fighting or just being disruptive. Therefore, I don't really recommend this school at all, and really the only good things about it are the teachers and the social worker. Everything else is just... blah. 2 stars, because I'm giving a little bit of props to the staff for not yelling their heads off because of the students. If I worked at Royal Palm, I probably would quit instantly.

Royal Palm Middle School 1

Posted November 18, 2013
I don't go here but I might and I was wondering do u have to have pe? Cuz I hate pe.

Royal Palm Middle School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
Hi I'm a student at Royal Palm I think Royal Palm middle school is a great school the teachers are really nice they will help you with anything if you have any issues if you have any problems if you having difficulties in any class or situation I think the principle is really nice except he's moving but I hope we have a new principle that is really nice like he was. Another good thing is that at the end of the year do raffles and we studens can win a camera and many more things like that. Also in aims we do raffles for the kids like it really high-grade meets or exceeds they can win up to movie theater tickets or money or gift cards and yeah another go thing we DON'T WEAR UNIFORMs YAYAYA We may have low percentages on Amis but not all of us we have low percentages because so kid think an education I don't nessesarry so the don't study and then they get stuck with Saturday school and summer school .

Royal Palm Middle School 2

Posted March 05, 2012
I went to this school in 2005-2006 and it was a hard place to get much help. The teachers were more focused on keeping the kids in order than teaching. There were fights nearly every day and gangs echoed the common area. It seems like this place has straightened out but when I attended Royal Palm I thought it was ran more like corrections than a studious place to learn and better your intellectual abilities.

Posted February 15, 2012
i whent to this school it was great i miss my friends and teachers alot and im thankful for da teachers that really help me to improve my learning

Posted July 17, 2011
Royal Palm is a transformed school. Teachers and administrators are proud of the school and the students and it shows. I have had a child at Royal Palm for three years and am about to start my final 3 with my youngest. I love this school, I love being involved and I know my kids are getting a wonderful education in a diverse and challenging environment.

Posted November 30, 2009
Excellent teachers, outstanding principal & vp, programs and communication is wonderful. Very happy with my childs education.

Posted August 09, 2009

Royal Palm Middle School
8520 N 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85021
Last modified Royal Palm Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Royal Palm Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top