Bad
Good

The worst school by far since they got a new principal they dont care about the kids safety at all and they showed it talking to the principal today. I will never trust my kids in this school it's sad you have to put your kids in the school by your house its not right at all. I don't trust the school but my kids cant get into any other school. I'm willing to pack up my house and move just to get my kids out of this school.

These sights that show that the school is a 20:1 ratio is so incorrect, the norm is at least 30 students to 1 teacher, with NO teacher assistants nor parental help!!! The y can not evaluate a child correctly with that many children and can't even hold parent/teacher conferences because they have to many children, but they still pass on each child to the next grade. There is hardly ever a teacher present when you drop off your child (and if there is one it is ONLY 1). I have never seen a crosswalk person either. The police reports for just this school (not the area around it) is extremely scary and I would not want my child there, unfortunatly I have to keep my child there at this moment due to certain circumstances!!! Do not blame the teachers, it is the schools and our government who can not help to get better and more schools, but this is NOT a school that I would want my child to go to because of the ratio, area and just flat out not enought leadership or involvement.I would give NO stars if it allowed.

This school is good! It could be great, but I say good because I came into this school with very little faith in it. When my daughter started struggling I requested the school test my child and they did as I requested. The school physicrist began to follow up with me and my child and did a really good job at it. I'm grateful for the diligence that was taken to to examin her. For that thank you!

Last modified Sevilla Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.