PK-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted September 25, 2013
We are a new family to Solano School. We have been quite happy with what goes on at the school. We have been greeted with warm smiles and open arms. Information comes readily, and the most important thing is that are children come home talking and excited about thier school day and all that has gone on. They love all the teachers and staff, the playground, the classes and even the cafeteria food. We are very happy with our decision to take our children to Solano School in the Osborne School District in Phoenix Arizona

Posted December 17, 2012
I am a former student. My daughter has been at Solano the last 2 yrs. We did have issues in 3rd grade. However, Mrs. Epps handled them right away. My daughter did not have another issue. She is now in 4th grade. All the teachers know her. They think she is a wonderful student. My daughter will talk about how great her day was and the teachers are wonderful. I would not remove her from this school at all. It has not changed since I went there. Its wonderful

Solano School 2

Posted December 03, 2009
This school does have a lot of good teachers who work really hard with their students. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of issues with disrespect and violence on the part of the students and parents. That's why I can't give this school five stars. Safety comes first in my book.

Posted November 10, 2008
Fantastic! Teachers actually care!!! The teachers are nice, but strict so they prepare kids for the real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 28, 2005
Good school with a lot of individualized attention to students. Teachers really care.

Posted May 05, 2003

Posted April 04, 2003
Every Year I fill out an out of district form for my daughter so that she may attend Solano. I do so because the quality of the education she is receiving is challenging and rewarding for her. The teachers, staff, and administrators are wonderful and caring. I feel very confident about my daughter's security while at school. I also appreciate how cultural events and awareness is promoted year round. Basically I am confident that Solano school is contributing to my daughter's growth physically, academically, and socially in a positive manner that I as a single father of two work very hard at each day. To the Solano Teachers, staff, and administration I say Thanks. Sincerely Alfred Lopez Sr.

Solano School
1526 West Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85015
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. (602) 707-2000
Last modified Solano School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.