Phoenix, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,895

Posted January 19, 2010

Posted December 15, 2009
I am 2009 alumni, college freshman. This school allowed me to come more out of my shell with the law magnet, cross country, track, volleyball, soccer, and NHS. There is so much to get involved in and so many opportunities. They notified me on scholarships and I got one. I was in top 3% of my class and I have a fullride.

Posted December 04, 2009
My daughter goes to that school, and she hs never done better anywhere else shes very involved in the school, south mountain provides many programs an extracurricular activities.

South Mountain High School 4

Posted March 19, 2009
South Mountain High School has a lot to offer. We have great magnet classes and clubs. Everyone here gets a long great, i love it here because the teachers and students make me feel welcomed.

South Mountain High School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
I am currently a student and i wouldnt see my self anywere else. The Magnet programs are the best I'm in the Performing Arts and have loved it and the teachers are the best there for you alwyas.

Posted February 17, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted October 14, 2008
To say the least good old South Mountain High School, must be one of the best schools in the state, for education and their outstanding Magnet Progams. Due to the schools 'BAD' reputation and 'heresay', alot of people fail to grasp such an idea of SMHS being a great school. I graduated from SMHS in 2005. I proudly walk out of SMHS with an internship at Honeywell. multiple acceptance letters, to Universitys all over the country, including Tuskegee University, USC, and Unversity of Maryland College Park, and my Private Pilot License. Without the guidance of my teachers and my parents, and the execlent programs i would not be the Man that I am. I hold my head up high any time, anyone ask me where i attended high school at. SMHS

South Mountain High School
5401 S 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ  85040
Last modified South Mountain High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Mountain High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top