Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted June 09, 2016
My daughter just finished 1st grade in the foreign language immersion program. This is her second year and she is very comfortable here. She loves her teachers and her classmates. The teachers work very hard and the administration and staff are wonderful.

Biltmore Preparatory Academy
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 18, 2016
Ms. Louis and Ms. Contreras- Thank you so much for making my son's first year in school an amazing experience.

Posted May 18, 2016
My son is just getting ready to finish his first year at this school as a Kindergartner. He loves his school. I think he might have a huge crush on his Spanish teacher Ms. Contreras "Maestra Bonita". I am also a little in love with both Ms. Contreras and Ms. Louis, so much so that I am sad my son is being promoted to first grade. This school has a great group of teachers, and amazing Principal and awesome parents. This was definitely a great choice and I am so happy that I chose this school for my son.

Posted January 21, 2015
BPA (Biltmore Preparatory Academy) is Rated an "A" school because that's exactly who they are. I drive 50 miles from home to bring my daughter to school. We live 1 block away from a school in our district but they just don't cut it. BPA's principle, staff & teachers are always helpful, communicative, loving & most importantly forward thinking on education. My daughter was lucky enough to get into the Spanish immersion program & we love it because of it's diversity! BPA offers so many different programs for every age group & is always striving to focus on the children's needs. BPA is a GEM hidden in a small neighborhood & those lucky enough to find it receive great value! One things for sure, BPA is similar to a private school without the huge costs. There is a no-nonsense tolerance to negative behavior & things are always dealt with, with great care & fairness. This school also highlights excellent behavior & give kudos to students as part of their endeavors to reinforce positive behavior. No School is perfect, but for us: BPA is the place to be! Lastly, as a parent who is always looking for the best for her child, I highly recommend Biltmore Preparatory Academy.

Posted January 20, 2015
My son is in the Spanish Immersion program for his third year. My son travels 30 minutes commute to get to school, but it is worth it BECAUSE there are ONLY 24 students in his second grade class. The former parent must not be hearing that other schools have drastically raised their class sizes. I currently teach at a school where 2nd grade classes have 34 kids in a class and the kinder and 1st grades have 31. (That is unacceptable and one of the several reasons my son doesn't attend the schools in my neighborhood.) It's just too bad the housing close to Biltmore is so expensive!!! We have been happy with all the teachers our son has had, we love the office staff and the previous principal and current principal. We plan for our second son to attend Biltmore next year. :)

Biltmore Preparatory Academy 1

Posted October 11, 2014
Too many students for one teacher. Currently there are about 24 students in my child second grade class! Personalizing my childs educational needs worries me with so many students. Yes I will be looking for a new school!

Posted April 29, 2014
Biltmore Preparatory is the school our grandsons attend. I have been impressed with the warmth of the staff towards the students, as well as visitors on the campus. Both of our grandsons are doing outstanding work learning self motivation, as well as team building. I am thankful that they have the opportunity to learn and grow at Biltmore Preparatory.

Posted April 08, 2014
Biltmore Preparatory has turned out to be an excellent choice for us. We are approaching the end of our son's 2nd year (2 grade) there and we have no plans of moving schools in the future. We originally chose this school based on their curriculum and the genuine personality that principle Ms. Burtamekh has. I love that Burtamekh knows almost every family, says hello and makes us feel welcomed everyday. The office staff is always friendly and helpful. Every teacher my son has had has been professional and capable. Our son is in gifted & Spanish immersion and I am constantly impressed by the material he's learning. They even have homework on Apple Ipads a few times during the week, which is both fun for the kids and relevant in our technologically driven world. I feel that there is not a lot of hype surrounding BPA (as there is around other comparable schools in the general area) which is what I like about it. It's a great school that is known to be wonderful by the families that attend. I hope it continues to succeed and enhance the learning environment for the children.

Posted December 26, 2013
I attended this school as a young girl when it was Squaw Peak many years ago and boy has it evolved! Biltmore Prep is a one of a kind school. The teachers and parents are super involved in the education and well-being of the children. I drive 30 miles one way to bring my daughter to school here and every penny I spend on gas is well worth it. My programs are diverse. The focus on furthering education is always a priority to the teachers. I am so pleased with this school and the tools it has given my daughter. From the Janitors to the Principle, everyone is equal and so deserving of praise. This is not a school for slackers or naughty behavior, however if you or your child suffers from those things, this staff is well equipped to nip it in the butt. They hold ever person accountable and it makes for responsible parents, teachers & children. If I could give Biltmore 10 stars I would. I am sad to say we will miss Biltmore as we are needing to move out of state. I just pray we can find another school as wonderful. THANK YOU BILTMORE PREP FOR SUCH OUTSTANDING CARE THIS YEAR!

Posted September 27, 2013
So far this school and the teachers have been excellent. We are really loving the Spanish immersion program. We live out of district so we feel extremely lucky to be attending such a great school! It's nice to see all the teachers and parents taking so much pride in our school.

Biltmore Preparatory Academy
4601 North 34th St, Phoenix, AZ  85018
Last modified Biltmore Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.