Posted April 29, 2014
Biltmore Preparatory is the school our grandsons attend. I have been impressed with the warmth of the staff towards the students, as well as visitors on the campus. Both of our grandsons are doing outstanding work learning self motivation, as well as team building. I am thankful that they have the opportunity to learn and grow at Biltmore Preparatory.

Posted April 08, 2014
Biltmore Preparatory has turned out to be an excellent choice for us. We are approaching the end of our son's 2nd year (2 grade) there and we have no plans of moving schools in the future. We originally chose this school based on their curriculum and the genuine personality that principle Ms. Burtamekh has. I love that Burtamekh knows almost every family, says hello and makes us feel welcomed everyday. The office staff is always friendly and helpful. Every teacher my son has had has been professional and capable. Our son is in gifted & Spanish immersion and I am constantly impressed by the material he's learning. They even have homework on Apple Ipads a few times during the week, which is both fun for the kids and relevant in our technologically driven world. I feel that there is not a lot of hype surrounding BPA (as there is around other comparable schools in the general area) which is what I like about it. It's a great school that is known to be wonderful by the families that attend. I hope it continues to succeed and enhance the learning environment for the children.

Posted December 26, 2013
I attended this school as a young girl when it was Squaw Peak many years ago and boy has it evolved! Biltmore Prep is a one of a kind school. The teachers and parents are super involved in the education and well-being of the children. I drive 30 miles one way to bring my daughter to school here and every penny I spend on gas is well worth it. My programs are diverse. The focus on furthering education is always a priority to the teachers. I am so pleased with this school and the tools it has given my daughter. From the Janitors to the Principle, everyone is equal and so deserving of praise. This is not a school for slackers or naughty behavior, however if you or your child suffers from those things, this staff is well equipped to nip it in the butt. They hold ever person accountable and it makes for responsible parents, teachers & children. If I could give Biltmore 10 stars I would. I am sad to say we will miss Biltmore as we are needing to move out of state. I just pray we can find another school as wonderful. THANK YOU BILTMORE PREP FOR SUCH OUTSTANDING CARE THIS YEAR!

Posted September 27, 2013
So far this school and the teachers have been excellent. We are really loving the Spanish immersion program. We live out of district so we feel extremely lucky to be attending such a great school! It's nice to see all the teachers and parents taking so much pride in our school.

Posted September 10, 2013
Biltmore Prep Academy is an amazing and wonderful school. The parents and teachers are very involved with making this school the best for our kids. Being our first year we are extremely happy so far. Communication is excellent and our kids couldn't be happier. The teachers here are truly amazing!! We came here for the Spanish immersion program which is excellent and so glad we did!

Posted September 02, 2013
Teachers are engaged and intentional, knowledgeable and caring. Parents are involved and support the school and their child's education. Organized and thoughtful through and through. Excellent communication. Principal is committed to excellence!

Posted September 02, 2013
We love Biltmore Prep! The teachers and staff are so dedicated to enhancing my children's education, they go out of their way each and every day to ensure the students receive a high quality education. The curriculum is challenging; parents are encouraged to get involved; there are tons of extracurricular activities to choose from; and my children are thriving. What's not to love!?

Posted August 23, 2013
My daughter has been here for 3 years and my son just started kindergarten. We feel so blessed to have found the hidden gem in our neighborhood. we actually bought our house to be in the Madison district but went here instead because of the raving reviews from other parents. the staff here is amazing.Teachers go above and beyond. My kids are in the Foreign language immersion program. highly recommend it. the principal is dedicated to improving the school and parents are very involved. Nothing bad to say!

Posted August 20, 2013
Biltmore Prep is an amazing school! Choosing the right school for my children was daunting considering the options we are offered through open enrollment in Arizona. I am so incredibly pleased that we went with BPA. Our kids are in the foreign language immersion program and are receiving an amazing comprehensive education. The entire faculty and staff are kind, courteous, and knowledgeable. It's obvious they love what they do!

Biltmore Preparatory Academy 4

Posted August 19, 2013
Biltmore Prep Academy is a great school. Each year it gets better and better. The Staff is great and easy to communicate with. The school concentrates on the development for each student. Thank you

Biltmore Preparatory Academy
4601 N. 34th Street, Phoenix, AZ  85018
Last modified Biltmore Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Biltmore Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews.