K-8 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Starlight Park School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
I went to this school from kinder on up & now my son is in first grade at this school. It has changed a lot over the years. I think this school is a good school but I am not a fan of the principal. I tried many times to set up an appt to talk to her about my son (he is gifted) she never once met with us & always had the vice principal see us instead. They were very impatient & did not listen to my concerns. I felt very blown off. I have been very lucky in the teachers that my son had in kinder & now 1st. They are wonderful & help alot with keeping my son above & beyond the average reading levels of first graders.

Starlight Park School 1

Posted September 20, 2007

Starlight Park School 4

Posted September 16, 2005
This school has a wonderful PTA. It works closly with the parents to get things accomplished.

Starlight Park School 3

Posted January 10, 2005

Starlight Park School
7960 W. Osborn Rd., Phoenix, AZ  85033
Last modified Starlight Park School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Starlight Park School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top