Phoenix, AZ

Sunridge Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2008

Sunridge Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2007
My daughter has been attending the pre K program for 2 years now. I am very pleased with her outcome and the interaction she has with the teachers and children. She just loves school and that is a huge compliment for the teachers @ Sunridge. Her previous teachers have left but the helpers are still there and they make it easy to adjust to new teachers. Thanks Madilynn's Mom

Posted March 08, 2006
Having had my kids here, I feel the teachers really try hard. The teachers work in a difficult situation and try really hard to help each child

Sunridge Elementary School 5

Posted December 12, 2005
The Pre-K program at Sunridge elementary is excellent.I have special needs children that attend the program and they are doing really well. My 5 year old Autistic child is doing so much better and my speech delayed child is talking more than ever now and they have only been attending since August 2005. So I thank the teachers, and aides for helping my kids. Lekesha Bennett

Posted November 03, 2005

Posted October 17, 2005

Sunridge Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2005
I was farely pleased with this school, my daughter only attended one year (kindergarted) the only thing I didn't like is not much arts and crafts or art classes, and they are always asking for parents to send stuff.

Sunridge Elementary School
6244 West Roosevelt, Phoenix, AZ  85043
Last modified Sunridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top