K-5 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Sunset School 2

Posted February 04, 2010
I attended sunset for 5th and 6th grade, and now my daughter attends for kindergarten. The teachers seem overwhelmed and the staff over all seems unorganized from experience. My step son, who is special needs, also attends, and I cant say that the staff is doing a great job handling him. I dont feel that the staff is maximizing my childrens' learning potentials....it's just not the same as it was when I attended 15 years ago...

Sunset School 4

Posted March 31, 2009
I love working with the students and teachers. We are a true PLC. Our principal, Mr. Gonzalez is wonderful at inspiring his staff and providing professional growth.

Sunset School 3

Posted May 28, 2005
I really enjoy Sunset. I went there when I was going through Kindergarden all the way through 6th grade. The only problem I have with Sunset now is there are too many non speaking English students enrolled there and it effects our childrens learning time. Other than that it is a great school.

Sunset School
6602 W. Osborn Road, Phoenix, AZ  85033
Last modified Sunset School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top