Posted March 01, 2014
Thomas A. Edison is a great school because it has great teachers. These teachers are unfortunately ready to quit though. Not because they don't love and aren't dedicated to the kids, they are. But the new pressures placed on them because of the new requirements and the constant badgering by reviews is forcing them out. What will replace the good teachers are people not dedicated, very young and immature and will only last two years at best. Anything that can be done to get the state off the backs of our good teachers would be of great help. I'm an IA with a masters in political philosophy. I was thinking about becoming a certified teacher but there is no way I will now. I know that what everyone wishes to hear is positive talk and I want Edison to alway be a great school. I hope Edison will keep being a great school but I just don't see AZ having any great schools in the next few years. We can change this.

Posted February 27, 2014
am parent at Edison school is a great school, because Ms Chavez is great helper and help everyone at school.

Posted February 27, 2014
my school is Edison. what I like about this school is its clean,all the teachers are friendly and bullying is doubt with. and the principle is awesome!!

Posted February 27, 2014
Edison Elementary School is a great school cause is always clean and teachers are very helpful

Posted February 27, 2014
my school is Edison and what I like about their school is its clean and friendly and everybody works hard with the students!!!!

Thomas A Edison School 4

Posted February 27, 2014
I like the structured environment of Edison Elementary as well as the general setup of parking, student drop off, and monthly parent meetings with the staff for updates on school events throughout the year.

Thomas A Edison School 4

Posted February 27, 2014
The Principal is so cool! The school is clean all the time. All the teachers are so cool!

Posted February 27, 2014
The teachers are excellent. The school has a lot of programs for students. They have a good P.E Teacher.

Posted February 27, 2014
my school is Edison and what I like about this school is if there is ever any problems with any of the students there parents are contacted right away.

Posted February 27, 2014
my school is Thomas Edison and out of all the school where my kids have been this is so far way better, specially the teacher and principal, I have a kinder boy and he is already reading.

Thomas A Edison School
804 N. 18th Street, Phoenix, AZ  85006
Last modified Thomas A Edison School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas A Edison School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.