Bad
Good

I don't want to rate this school because I was a student and my teacher was so races's in fact she called me b and she said she wished I was never born so don't take your child there they will hate it

I read this in a article. This is explains why I don't send my children to this school or to any school in the Roosevelt District for that matter. >> Across the state, charter schools provide much-needed alternatives to low-performing traditional public schools. When compared with their peers in traditional schools, both low-income and mainstream Arizona charter school students outperformed their traditional public school peers on a 2011 national education assessment. In Phoenix, for example, charter school Phoenix Collegiate Academy is consistently rated as an A -school by the Department of Education despite being located in the epicenter of the Roosevelt District, where five of the 17 traditional public schools are rated as failing and only 2 of the remaining 12 managed to earn even a B rating.

My name is Alberto Ovante and I, went there when i was a kid and to me it was one of the best school around, wish i, can talk to my teachers to thank them for their hard work.I, was there in 1979 through 1985 those were the best years of life........thanks to all the teachers and friend that were part of my life i, missing all ........

Last modified V H Lassen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.