Bad
Good

Parent I don't like this school at all no safety for kids in school all school have an open enterace that no staff will ask what ur doing at that school anyone can just walk in at anytime . There is no staff releasing children in the bk of school . Any kid can end up missing

Develops character: Strongly agree

VALLEY VIEW CARES ABOUT THE WHOLE CHILD AND WE ARE FAMILY ORIENTED IN A CARING NURTURING SINCERE MANNER. WE LOVE OUR STUDENTS, FAMILIES AND STAFF.

Valley View School is the Best! B+ School and is Safe, Friendly and celebrates accomplishes. We are musically and artistically motivated and talented! Assistant Principal is Exceptional!

Horrible school, should be shut down. Just look at their test scores they have been failing our community for many years. That school is an injustice to education.

I love this School! My daughter has done excellent here. The teachers are great and communicate with me everyday. they always take the time when i need to talk to them about my daughters progress. The reading program that they run is also great. depending on the grade your child is in depends on the time limit they must read and then write in a journal about what they read and their favorite parts. This school is great!

My child has attended Valley View for 5 years. The teachers work very hard. My child has learned so much about the world at school. I wish kids who were disrespectful in class would have more consequences or be sent elsewhere so my child's education is not interrupted on a weekly basis.

I feel that the school could be better in may areas, starting with communications. I feel that alot of pressure is put on the teachers to meet AYP and that stress has been passed down to the students. The teachers work really hard and are asked to work harder, it is hard to keep good teachers around. They do offer extra activities that you won't find at other schools, but the basics are lacking, reading, writing & Math. I will give this school a try the rest of the year, if I don't change in my child i will look at changing schools.

i think that Valley View is a wonderfull school, i went there for # years and graduated in honors. I love that School and i really miss it alot. When i was in 8th grade the teachers tried their best to prepare me for high school. it was a great experience!

Last modified Valley View School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.