Posted April 16, 2014
Valley View School is the Best! B+ School and is Safe, Friendly and celebrates accomplishes. We are musically and artistically motivated and talented! Assistant Principal is Exceptional!

Posted January 09, 2013
Horrible school, should be shut down. Just look at their test scores they have been failing our community for many years. That school is an injustice to education.

Posted July 07, 2010
I love this School! My daughter has done excellent here. The teachers are great and communicate with me everyday. they always take the time when i need to talk to them about my daughters progress. The reading program that they run is also great. depending on the grade your child is in depends on the time limit they must read and then write in a journal about what they read and their favorite parts. This school is great!

Valley View School 3

Posted March 30, 2010
My child has attended Valley View for 5 years. The teachers work very hard. My child has learned so much about the world at school. I wish kids who were disrespectful in class would have more consequences or be sent elsewhere so my child's education is not interrupted on a weekly basis.

Valley View School 2

Posted February 07, 2008
I feel that the school could be better in may areas, starting with communications. I feel that alot of pressure is put on the teachers to meet AYP and that stress has been passed down to the students. The teachers work really hard and are asked to work harder, it is hard to keep good teachers around. They do offer extra activities that you won't find at other schools, but the basics are lacking, reading, writing & Math. I will give this school a try the rest of the year, if I don't change in my child i will look at changing schools.

Posted October 16, 2007
- a former student
i think that Valley View is a wonderfull school, i went there for # years and graduated in honors. I love that School and i really miss it alot. When i was in 8th grade the teachers tried their best to prepare me for high school. it was a great experience!

Valley View School 2

Posted September 10, 2006
My son attended Valley View for 5 yrs, I finally pulled him out due to lack of communication, and academic differences between myself and the administration. In the 5yrs there I rarely received any notices sent home in a timely manner. The principal does not handle any discipline issues, but rather walks the grounds. Homework was another disappointment, only reading was required for a minimum of 30min a day. Although I requested that my son get homework, is was only given when he reminded the teacher. Now that he has homework on a regular basis it has been a struggle for him to learn how to budget his time, but has adjusted well. My child's education is to important to wait for the school to get on track.

Posted May 01, 2006
Valley View does an excellent job working with their community and respecting the culture of the neighborhood. The teachers work extra hours to learn more and help their students. It is a very dedicated staff. The principal allows everyone to be an important part of the school from students to teachers to parents. This school values art, music, carpentry and gardening. there is a garden, an animal habitat and the students manage it while learning skills. There is a math class that teaches the students how to build.

Posted March 26, 2006

Posted April 27, 2005
- a former student

Valley View School
8220 S 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85041
Last modified Valley View School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top