PK-8 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted April 28, 2014
Ranked A school!!! I wouldn't recommend your child to go to any other school. Respectful staff, encouraging teachers, well educated students and great school spirit! My daughter has been attending VDP since 1st grade. Now in 8th receives all fours on her reportcard.

Posted April 17, 2014
my daughter just attending VDP elementary school this year, in 6th grad, she never been in USA before in her life at Chinese mother tongue and Egyptian back ground dad, with her great teachers, she is doing more than awesome special with her English and accent. BIG thanks to Mrs. Wells, Mr. Neville and indeed Mr. Neuman great school, great staff. well recommended

Posted August 22, 2013
All five of my children attend Villa De Paz Elementary! The staff in the office are so nice, their teachers are grate in what they do! My children have learn so much.

Villa De Paz Elementary School 3

Posted July 06, 2011
i loved this school aseptically my 8th grade science teacher Mr.Erickson. Now that i am no longer attending this school i hope my brothers and sister will have Mr. Erickson he is a fun and enjoyable teacher.My cousin had him when he was at copper king and he too enjoyed him.Some students didn't like the way he teaches becouse he disaplense harshly but most of the students like him. as far as the other teachers they are ok.The students are a little rough around the edges but you get used to them after a couple days.

Posted January 14, 2011
I think as a student its a good school the teachers were exellent, i was dooing so good n that school one they offered me a scholership.

Posted December 07, 2010
As a parent I find it hard to say anything too positive about Villa de Paz. I enjoyed my childrens Kindergarten teacher, out up with the Second Grade teacher, embraced the 7th & 8th Grade Staff, that is until their lastest addition arrived, Mr. E. This one teacher has sucked the life out of the students motivation and the office staff's ignorance or unwillingness to address the issue has destroyed a once closely knitt staff. This school has begon to rot around one bad apple.

Posted November 12, 2010
this was a terrible school to attend. discipline was hardly enforced, bullying was open and never punished when i attended. extracurricular activities were hardly present, the gifted program wasn't worthwhile... send your kids somewhere else.

Posted July 30, 2010
As child who attend this school from 1st thru 8th grade I have to say I'm not impressed with the schooling I was given at Villa de Paz.. Tell me how is it that none of the teachers found my dyslexia til i was in high school?

Posted April 28, 2010
This school has the greatest teachers that are willing to work with parents to achieve the goals students need to meet.

Posted April 27, 2010

Villa De Paz Elementary School
4940 North 103rd Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85037
Last modified Villa De Paz Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Villa De Paz Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top