PK-6 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Village Meadows Elementary School 1

Posted April 11, 2014
If you have a special needs student, choose any school but here! My special needs child is 6 years old, still wears a diaper, is developmentally delayed with autistic tendancies and gets suspended because the "principal" does not have time to deal wth anyone "special", she only likes the "perfect" students! Run from this school, it has been nothing but a nightmare! Good luck trying to get anyone over her head to call back as the "superintendent" refuses to take calls unless you go through 8 bazillion people before him, but none of them will return a call. So now I have to contact the State Superintendent of Public Schools & the Governor's Office to get my little guy an education. I can't get a report sent home of what happened! If they don't want to educate him, then DVUSD should let me choose a school and foot the bill! The school will be calling each day and suspending a 6 year old because he screamed, could not keep his hands to himself, threw a shoe! These people are to be trained to accomodate special needs, but they are not!

Posted July 15, 2013
i went here trust me its fantastic, truly amazing they offer great education, fun, and strictness. (dont worry their not to strict) and after school clubs are a blast. great school

Posted August 02, 2012
Village Meadows is an excellant school. I have had all three of my children and three of my grandchildren attend the school and they all received an excellant education. The teachers were all friendly and helpful if I ever needed any information or advice pertaining to my children. I enjoyed my Village experiance from the teachers, principal, and even the office staff.

Posted April 19, 2011
Village Meadows is an outstanding school for students of the 21st century. All 5th & 6th grade classes have laptops for every student. These students build an e-portfolio of work including writing samples, presentatios and other projects. At the younger grades, students collaborate in small groups using Smart Tables. The atmosphere and community at the school are also amazing. This is attributed to using positive behavior interventions and supports along with weekly class discussions. For a technology and community oriented school, Village Meadows is an excellent choice. For more information please visit our website at https://villagemeadows.dvusd.org/

Posted March 09, 2011
Village Meadows has excellent teachers, strong leadership and challenging academic programs! The technology is outstanding...Smartboards, SmartTables, document cameras and parents get a technology report card every semester. The school has a full computerize piano lab, laptops for each student in 5th adn 6th grade, and an awesome science lab. This is a fabulous place for your child to attend school!

Posted April 27, 2009
My daughter is just finishing 6th grade and has loved this school. The teachers have been great. The curriculum is very good and extra curricular activities are great and there are plenty to choose from. They have a new gym and the school is completely enclosed and a safe place to learn. The PTO gives parents a chance to get involved. I would recommend this school highly.

Village Meadows Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2008
I am very pleased by this school so far (knock on wood). My children are thriving and they love their teachers. Mrs. Paul is a pretty good principal. In my opinion though, she could be a bit more friendly to the parents of the students. Lupe Vakameilalo

Village Meadows Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2008

Posted April 05, 2008
This school continues to impress me! The teachers are so involved and excited about the learning of the children. I have a child at this school, and I would recommend it to all!!

Village Meadows Elementary School 3

Posted March 07, 2008
Parents are not invited to get involved any most of the activities very often. The students have no respect for the teachers and my daughter's current teacher always complains she has too many students to meet the needs of each one.

Village Meadows Elementary School
2020 West Morningside Drive, Phoenix, AZ  85023
Last modified Village Meadows Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Village Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top