Bad
Good

All 5 of my children attend this school and we are very pleased with what their learning as well as the small intimate setting that this school offers. It's a smaller school and very much family like. My kids loves going to school at Village Vista. The teachers and staff are warm, loving and truly care about the children. I highly recommend Village Vista!

Village Vista Elementary School is fantastic. The staff knows each student by name. The teachers are focused on academic excellence and there is a fantastic PTSA! Children are awarded and recognized often in assemblies and on announcements for their achievements. My child simply loves this school. We moved out of the area, but still attend. I can't imagine any other school for my child!

We have loved Village Vista. Its very friendly and inviting. The PTSA is very involved and very nice. They do a lot for the children. My son atteneded K and 1st grade, He has done very well, He started out barely knowing his letters and by the end of Kindergarden he was an accelerated reader. He loves the school and has done very well. They really care about the kids and their families. We are not attending next year do to moving to far away. But if you live in this area and looking for a great school I highly recomend Village Vista. We have had a wonderful experience their and were sad to have it end. I hope his new school can measure up to my Village Vista Standards.

I have found the school to be very inviting and the staff very warm. It provides a great sense of security for me because you are directed to the office before entering the campus. Also, the teachers are very seasoned and this provides superb structure in the classes. The classrooms are very inviting, with student work displayed throughout the rooms. The grounds are well-maintained with plenty of room for students to engage in exercise and play during recess and PE classes. I would certainly recommend this school to anyone that is seeking a quality education in a secure and nurturing environment for their k-6 child.

The warm caring environment at Village Vista is exceptional. The staff is experienced, dedicated, very clear & consistent on guidelines, while maintaining a very positive expectation for all students. The principal, Jan Stevens is very involved with the everyday events at the school. She is very approachable, an inspiration to the students,provides firm but courteous leadership and manages to integrate diverse extracurricular activities to keep the students excited about their learning environment. There seems to be an exceptionally good balance between academics, citizenship and character. The 'no violence' policy and 'open door' policy are realities at this school.I feel that I have access to the teachers, the principal and the staff whenever I have needs or concerns. The academic standards may be a bit relaxed compared to other PV schools, but we consider the balance of academic, character & citizenship to be much healthier at the elementary school level.

Class size is to large. The after school program is good. The principal and office staff are nonresponsive to parent requests.

Last modified Village Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6