Phoenix, AZ

Westwind Intermediate School 4

Posted April 21, 2011
I graduated 8th grade at Westwind Elementary in 1996 (I hope that is correct) My daughter has attended since1st grade. We love Westwind. Her Teachers have always been greatand this years 7th grade teachers in my opinion are AMAZING Mr. Littrell, Mr. Pearson, Mr. Martz, Mrs. Rivas and Ms. Sullivan. Thank you guys for caring about the students and going out of your way the way you do! I wish there was sports and a little easing up on dress code a little but other than that the teachers and administrators are wonderful and possitive. We love Donna!!! We will miss the Westwind family when she graduates from 8th grade next year!!!

Posted March 16, 2009
Westwind was a great school when i was there and a lot of teachers really helped out and cared about s i especially believe the academics really improved especially after Mr. coria left i was a former student there and even though the funds were low we still did the best with what we had.

Posted February 05, 2009
Its a really cool school, im one of the students in westwind

Posted January 15, 2009
This is an absolutely wonderful school. The teachers, administration, and staff work very hard to do whatever is necessary to see all students succeed. My daughter has never done so well.

Westwind Intermediate School 1

Posted September 17, 2008
Unsatisfied, the school has no foundation and girls get away w/ way to much in their new uniforms.

Westwind Intermediate School 2

Posted June 11, 2006
Unorganized school they dont follow their own school calander.

Posted October 15, 2005
As a personal experience,i have a adhd child and the school and principal are been a best help for both of us,it's been 2 years since he got diagnosted and the eschool help him a lot with this....Thank you westwind

Westwind Intermediate School 3

Posted August 13, 2005
They need a better pick-up and drop-off routine

Westwind Intermediate School 3

Posted July 14, 2005
I would recommend this school to any parent. The teachers are very positive. I try to work well with the parents so your children have the chance to sucsede.

Posted August 08, 2003
I really like the new addition to the school. But I do not think that the parking was thought thru enough. There are parents that do not read the signs and drive in the wrong way. They park wherever they want. It is hard for us parents that do things the right way. I really think that there should be someome out there to tell parents.

9040a West Campbell Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85037
Last modified Westwind Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8
Westwind Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top