Bad
Good

Westwood has been amazing to my son. I would highly recommend sending your child here if you're looking for quality teachers who love working with kids and seeing them succeed.

I love this School All teachers are always informing me of my kids academics =) Thanks Westwood..

My family and I went through a few transitions this past school year - long story short.I had a Kindergartener and 3rd grader; BOTH my kids teachers were awesome! (Thank you Mrs. Bechinna, Ms. Irish, Ms. Lavin, Ms. Carter, Ms. Mammon, Ms, Kress, & Mr. Johnson) Great educational curriculum, all teachers communicated effectively and had active involvement. Didn't hear great news about Simpson and I checked out ATS and shortly after realized they do not start school until 9am, have a waiting list, and have a pricey before school care program on site. So, on the search for a decent middle school for my now 4th grader :)

This is the worst school in the world , The teachers and principal had a meeting with my son 's grandparents with out me and I was not informed of the meeting before hand. The school 's job is to teach not get invovled or take sides in a custody dispute

My daughter just finished up 1st grade at this school and it has been wonderful. She has gone to Westwood for both Kinder and 1st and it has been a great experience. The teachers are great. The principle is a little full of herself, which is why I rated it down in that area - but the teachers make up for it! Unless your child is a behavioral problem you won't have to really deal with her anyway. Overall we have loved the education that Westwood has provided and would highly recommend it!! Their curriculum standards are very high and I am very happy with the education my daughter is receiving.

My daughter started kinder this year and as parents we want the best for our children. I absolutely love this school! my daughter loves to go to school, she has many friends, and the staff is awesome! they have so many fun things to do with the kids and they love it. Polar express day is this friday and my daughter can not stop talking about it. Great school!

Last modified Westwood Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.