Phoenix, AZ

Posted May 01, 2014
I love this School All teachers are always informing me of my kids academics =) Thanks Westwood..

Posted June 23, 2013
My family and I went through a few transitions this past school year - long story short.I had a Kindergartener and 3rd grader; BOTH my kids teachers were awesome! (Thank you Mrs. Bechinna, Ms. Irish, Ms. Lavin, Ms. Carter, Ms. Mammon, Ms, Kress, & Mr. Johnson) Great educational curriculum, all teachers communicated effectively and had active involvement. Didn't hear great news about Simpson and I checked out ATS and shortly after realized they do not start school until 9am, have a waiting list, and have a pricey before school care program on site. So, on the search for a decent middle school for my now 4th grader :)

Westwood Primary School 1

Posted July 28, 2012
This is the worst school in the world , The teachers and principal had a meeting with my son 's grandparents with out me and I was not informed of the meeting before hand. The school 's job is to teach not get invovled or take sides in a custody dispute

Posted May 18, 2012
My daughter just finished up 1st grade at this school and it has been wonderful. She has gone to Westwood for both Kinder and 1st and it has been a great experience. The teachers are great. The principle is a little full of herself, which is why I rated it down in that area - but the teachers make up for it! Unless your child is a behavioral problem you won't have to really deal with her anyway. Overall we have loved the education that Westwood has provided and would highly recommend it!! Their curriculum standards are very high and I am very happy with the education my daughter is receiving.

Posted December 14, 2009
My daughter started kinder this year and as parents we want the best for our children. I absolutely love this school! my daughter loves to go to school, she has many friends, and the staff is awesome! they have so many fun things to do with the kids and they love it. Polar express day is this friday and my daughter can not stop talking about it. Great school!

Posted October 20, 2009

Westwood Primary School 0

Posted July 21, 2007
Outstanding in every way!!!

Posted June 14, 2006
My children attended this school a few years ago. It was a good school when my children were there with lots of parent involvement and good educational and extracurricular activities.

Posted April 24, 2006
- a administrator
Congratulations on your A+ Award for 2005-2006.

Westwood Primary School 3

Posted August 10, 2004
My son when to Westwind Primary for first grade only. I felt his classroom to be too small and overcrowded for 34 children. PE was a disappointing class, lacking of equipment and space, as this school does not even have appropriate outdoor facilities, not indoor gymnasium with retractable basketball hoops, etc. This school also shares playground area with the intermediate school, so it is extremely crowded. Music class is wonderful and they have an awesome teacher. Art class is average...nothing fancy. I felt my son had very little use of time on a computer (last school he went to the district had computer usage set up twice a week starting for 1st graders). Overall, for how limited his teacher was on resources, she did a great job. My son exceled. School does have potential if they keep working hard. Principal, staff, & counselor helpful, caring, hard working.

Westwood Primary School
4711 N. 23rd Ave., Phoenix, AZ  85015
Last modified Westwood Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top