Bad
Good

this is a great school to go and the teachers are perfect at list they were for me and my family

I am an ex student, employee of Sullivan School. I am appalled at my former school they are at a C grade. It has gone to the pits and there will be changes coming its shameful to see those classrooms overcrowrd. Change is coming.

My daughter is in kindergarden ad has consistently been picked on, bullied, and teased. She recently suffered a broken wrist, chipped molar and a stitched chin due to a fellow student shoving her off of the monkey bars.. The school is not doing a thing about it. I have gone to the board of education. I am furious

I am a teacher here and, as a whole, we are a dedicated group of teachers. The principal is a very bright man and is working hard to make this school the best it can be.

Most improved... We have all worked so hard to make this a better school... I am a proud teacher, and I believe we are making progress in our students lives...

Last modified William R Sullivan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.