Phoenix, AZ

William R Sullivan Elementary School 5

Posted May 18, 2015
this is a great school to go and the teachers are perfect at list they were for me and my family

William R Sullivan Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2015
I am an ex student, employee of Sullivan School. I am appalled at my former school they are at a C grade. It has gone to the pits and there will be changes coming its shameful to see those classrooms overcrowrd. Change is coming.

William R Sullivan Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2015
My daughter is in kindergarden ad has consistently been picked on, bullied, and teased. She recently suffered a broken wrist, chipped molar and a stitched chin due to a fellow student shoving her off of the monkey bars.. The school is not doing a thing about it. I have gone to the board of education. I am furious

William R Sullivan Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2013
I am a teacher here and, as a whole, we are a dedicated group of teachers. The principal is a very bright man and is working hard to make this school the best it can be.

William R Sullivan Elementary School 5

Posted July 10, 2010
Most improved... We have all worked so hard to make this a better school... I am a proud teacher, and I believe we are making progress in our students lives...

William R Sullivan Elementary School
2 N. 31 Ave., Phoenix, AZ  85009
Last modified William R Sullivan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William R Sullivan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top