St Vincent De Paul Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2014
This school is just about raising the number of students who attend. The principal has her favorites and allows teachers and staff to yell at parents in front of her. She never apologizes for things that happen to children there ( bullying by teachers and staff) nor does she require her staff to apologize. It is a great disappointment to our Catholic faith. She preaches one thing but does totally different things. She knowingly allows teachers and staff to bully the students and mistreat them daily. The good teachers always leave. She does not fill teacher spots and allows subs and uncertified staff "teach" the classes. We had to withdraw our daughter when a staff member made her cry and proceeded to yell, interrupt and wave her fiinger in my face. What a Catholic woman.

Posted March 29, 2014
Sant Vincent de Paul is a great school i attended it Kinder - 8th grade , i was very satisfied with the teachers and the academic excellence it was reaching, it really taught me alot especially maners & was always a great feel to go to school, safe , very friendly and loving environment, very satisfying school. And they have now great programs ! My brother is currently attending this school and he is very pleased as well, coming from a former student (I) see much improvements made and being made to this school

Posted April 18, 2013
St. Vincent De Paul is the best school ever!!!. I ve have had a few problems with the teachers, but the teachers were more than willing to make the issue better right away. They went out of their way to make sure situations where cleared up and I thought that was great. The Principal really cares for the kids and constantly ask the parents how their child is doing in school and are there ways to improve the issue. I cannot see my child in better hands. St. Vincent De Paul will be the school I pick for my kids and highly recommend.

Posted April 28, 2012
My child has been attending SVdP School since she was in Pre-K. We tried public school for 1year and were completly disappointed, and will never attend again. My daughter is pleased and so I.

Posted March 16, 2010
St Vincent de Paul Catholic School is a very good school. For one, it has great teachers and their academics are very competitive with other private schools. Principal administation is excellent, and it's faith based curriculum plays an important role taught to the students to become good leaders in the future. It is indeed a school which helps its students develop and master the skills of discipline with purpose.

St Vincent De Paul Elementary School 0

Posted October 17, 2009
At St. Vincent de Paul School there is a true spirit of support. Teachers support each other, there's support from administration, parents, the priests of the parish and volunteers. It is evident to all who visit our school that our students come first and our goal is to help all students reach their full potential.

Posted October 07, 2009
Because I am an alumni, parent of students who attended here and I work here, I can honestly say that this is an excellent school. While every school has room for improvement, the atmosphere at St. Vincent has always been loving and supportive. I was sad to read the review of the parent who was so dissatisfied. I hope that he/she was able to gain some closure for their hurt. I believe we offer a strong curriculum We use Discipline With Purpose which offers children to develop Self-Discipline skills. We have fantastic teachers with a range of gifts offered to our students. We have a Learning Club after school to help students who may struggle, CYAA Sports Program for older kids, and an Extended Care Program. We have Partners in Education (PiE) Nights 5 times a year where we engage our families and our faculty. Come and check us out!!

Posted September 09, 2009
Great school. Principal is great with the children. Principal stresses that God is good all the time; all the time God is good.

St Vincent De Paul Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2009
I am disappointed in this school. The principle is so cold and stand off-ish that she definitely has her favorites with kids/parents. The curriculum is okay but for the money the environment is Lousy they do have a few (by this I mean 5 or less) really great teachers. For being a Catholic school they don't disciple enough, and I am no hardcore army sergeant, but I feel like they don't want to make people mad AKA lose money. Take your money and your child elsewhere, they might just be better off at a public school.

Posted April 26, 2009

St Vincent De Paul Elementary School
3130 North 51st Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85031
Last modified St Vincent De Paul Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Vincent De Paul Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top