PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

terrible school, we are in another school now and my kid was able to write her/his name in a week, he/she reads and he/she is what matter most to me which is happy, he/she loves to go to school now.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school does not pay attention to children, children can be bullied and staff won't do anything, even with witness still don't care, they will kick out the children who complaints about bullying instead.

This school is just about raising the number of students who attend. The principal has her favorites and allows teachers and staff to yell at parents in front of her. She never apologizes for things that happen to children there ( bullying by teachers and staff) nor does she require her staff to apologize. It is a great disappointment to our Catholic faith. She preaches one thing but does totally different things. She knowingly allows teachers and staff to bully the students and mistreat them daily. The good teachers always leave. She does not fill teacher spots and allows subs and uncertified staff "teach" the classes. We had to withdraw our daughter when a staff member made her cry and proceeded to yell, interrupt and wave her fiinger in my face. What a Catholic woman.

Sant Vincent de Paul is a great school i attended it Kinder - 8th grade , i was very satisfied with the teachers and the academic excellence it was reaching, it really taught me alot especially maners & was always a great feel to go to school, safe , very friendly and loving environment, very satisfying school. And they have now great programs ! My brother is currently attending this school and he is very pleased as well, coming from a former student (I) see much improvements made and being made to this school

St. Vincent De Paul is the best school ever!!!. I ve have had a few problems with the teachers, but the teachers were more than willing to make the issue better right away. They went out of their way to make sure situations where cleared up and I thought that was great. The Principal really cares for the kids and constantly ask the parents how their child is doing in school and are there ways to improve the issue. I cannot see my child in better hands. St. Vincent De Paul will be the school I pick for my kids and highly recommend.

My child has been attending SVdP School since she was in Pre-K. We tried public school for 1year and were completly disappointed, and will never attend again. My daughter is pleased and so I.

St Vincent de Paul Catholic School is a very good school. For one, it has great teachers and their academics are very competitive with other private schools. Principal administation is excellent, and it's faith based curriculum plays an important role taught to the students to become good leaders in the future. It is indeed a school which helps its students develop and master the skills of discipline with purpose.

At St. Vincent de Paul School there is a true spirit of support. Teachers support each other, there's support from administration, parents, the priests of the parish and volunteers. It is evident to all who visit our school that our students come first and our goal is to help all students reach their full potential.

Last modified St Vincent De Paul Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8