9-12|Private

Bad
Good

St. Mary's Catholic High School 1

Posted March 15, 2015
I am extremely disappointed in this current Saint Mary's. I had a very positive opinion but for the last 5 years, I must say it has not lived up to the standards. The discipline is out of control. There is behavior that is not conducive to a Christian conduct, and the discipline is nothing. I feel if the 'student' does not have the money they are bullied by administration, and those with the money are allowed to be disciplined with a blind eye, meaning no discipline. What happened to the strong sense of 'molding' the student and assisting the student to became 'leaders' of the future. Now the administration is more concerned with their own agenda and punitive. Wake up Saint Mary's, I have removed my financial support and have encouraged others.

Posted April 29, 2009
My son has attended St. Mary's for one year. He has been challenged by the curriculum and the teaching staff. Parent involvement at St. Mary's is remarkable. The administrators are second to none. I admire the way in which they deal with difficult circumstances. I have read the most recent comments and I chuckle. It's great for students to have an opinion and to express it freely. Interestingly, their complaints revolve around the enforcement of stated rules. Sorry kids, but that's what the Student Handbook is about. The rules were there before you got there and they'll be there long after you have left. As to skateboarding and aviation clubs, those are great ideas. St. Mary's doesn't have the funding for that from my perspective, but there isn't any reason you can't create your own clubs and interest othes in those pursuits. Good luck to you.

St. Mary's Catholic High School

Posted January 09, 2009
I am a current student at St. Marys and this is an excellent school, i transfered here from Pinnacle High School which is supposed to be a 10/10 school. But ths school tops it off with a better education, and a way better environment. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming and the techers are always there when u need them. It may be a little pricey but in the end its all worth it. I would recomend this school to anyone.

St. Mary's Catholic High School 2

Posted November 16, 2008
When I first started going to st. Mary s I enjoyed it. I have been at the school for 3 months and I realize that they hold us back. I am an educated African American destined for greatness and the extra curricular program at SM does not allow me to excel. Our parents are paying $8000 a year for nothing. SM doesn t have an aviation program, a car shop, a skate club (I tried forming one and they think skating is too extreme). They take 4 minutes out of each class to check everybody s uniforms. They try to hide the true colors at that school (I m a skater and i am discriminated by the teachers for being one). If the school were not accredited then I guarantee nobody would go there.

St. Mary's Catholic High School 1

Posted October 17, 2008
After our parents paying $800+ a month ($8000+ a year), the school literally makes students pay for their actions by giving out summons and can become very costly. This school does not even compare to schools outside of the United States where high schools in our countries are two years ahead of our education.

Posted August 29, 2006
This our first year at St Mary's and it's off to a great one,I find that the parents are very involved in their children's education as well as extra curricular activities I know my son and I chose well. GO KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!! C. VALENZUELA

Posted November 07, 2003
St. Marys provides a challenging atmosphere for it s students unlike any of the other parochial high schools. Individuals are recognized for their accomplishments instead of the school. We visited Xavier during orientation and definitely made the right choice

St. Mary's Catholic High School
2525 N. 3rd. St., Phoenix, AZ  85004
Last modified St. Mary's Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St. Mary's Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top