Posted August 09, 2013
St. Jerome has been a wonderful experience since it's inception over 40 years ago. I attended as a child and my children are currently enrolled. The staff is wonderful, knowledgable and caring. A deep faith is always their top priority and my daughter is well prepared for her next step education, high school, because of the Pastor, Principle and staff. The parishoners also help the school in so many ways. I would recommend this school over any other in the diocese. Great job to all, thank you, and always God bless.

Posted April 09, 2013
St. Jerome is a horrible, horrible unsafe school. DO NOT send your children to this school! The principal and staff absolutely do not care about student safety, or about them at all. They love to brush bad things that happen under the rug... Never trust your precious child with them.

Posted February 06, 2013
The parents/families and most of the teachers are really great. The principal is a disappointment. He is not "hands on". He does not seem to care when there is a problem. He does not reply to emails in a timely manner (I have had to email him two or three times for simple answers which eventually were answered by his staff instead). He has other staff members handle issues such as discipline, bullying, and other parent concerns. A principal who really cares would be a great benefit to this school.

Posted September 21, 2010
Execellent school and the good education and moral values

Posted April 27, 2010
It is very homy atmosphere. Most of all, the children nowadays should grow up learning their faith and spirituality..Prayers are taught in school. The principal, school staff and faculty are very supportive. Children interact with each other very well. The school also is well known with their academic excellence and great performances. Thank you!

Posted August 25, 2009
As a family who has lived in other states and attended both private and public schools,this school hands down is the best we've been fortunate enough to become part of. The teachers and staff are outstanding ,addressing the needs of each individual child. The school has excellent academics coupled with an atmosphere of love,acceptance,discipline with a purpose, and truly living and practicing the gospel of Christ daily ! In our opinion, it is the North Phoenix area's 'Best kept secret'/ Diamond in the Rough ! Glad we found it !! :) Our kids have never been happier !!

Posted July 10, 2008
Our family has been a part of St. Jerome School since 1998. What can I say. This school/community and most importantly FAMILY is the best that I have every seen. With four children, one has graduated and now in high school, two are currently attending and one will start w/in the next two years. Our commute is 36 miles round trip and it is worth every mile. If you are looking for an outstanding school with a christian and family environment, this is the place. Not to mention the outstanding teachers, staff and compassion you will receive. Your children will love St. Jerome School.

Posted April 21, 2008
As a former elementary school teacher and mother of 3 children who presently attend St.Jerome's, all I can say is 'WOW ' !!! Across the board this school excels in EVERY sense of the word !! I am consistently blown away by their dedication,knowledge, and compassion on a daily basis !! We commute 21 miles each way every day and it is worth every mile !! How blessed we are to be part of this AWESOME school community !!

Posted October 25, 2006
My children have attended St Jerome for the last 10 years. I believe St Jerome had great teacher retention, extracurricular activities and parental involvement until the last 4-5 years. Over the last few years, we have had almost all of our teachers turnover and a large amount of student attrition. We have lost most of our extracurricular activities and fielding boys' sports teams in particular is difficult. In my opinion, appeals to the administration and diocese have been largely unaddressed. I would not recommend this school to other parents until a change in the administration occurs and a plan was in place and being followed to correct these issues.

Posted December 22, 2005

St Jerome Elementary School
10815 North 35th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85029
Last modified St Jerome Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Jerome Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.