St. Gregory Elementary School 5

Posted December 02, 2010
Reading the reviews before myself, a 6th grade student actually attending St.Gregory, the reach the core academics first, then go above and beyond the average school. I have attended this school since Kindergarden, and ever since, in Math, Science, Religion, Reading, English, Social Studies, Spanish, Physical Education, and Technology classes, the St. Gregory Community has strived to achive above and beyond the average school. Now, as I grow older, I have one idea to become a religious brother, because St. Gregory has made such an impact on my life, and every other students life, in the community.

Posted September 24, 2010
St. Gregory's school has great academic excellence and encourages all children to excel in every subject. If the teachers/principal are aware of any problems that a child may be having, they immediately address the issues. They focus on early study habits to encourage great study habits for future educational endeavors. I am very impressed by this school!

Posted September 24, 2010
They have the best faculty and care greatly about each students success!

Posted September 21, 2010
St. Gregory Catholic School is a wonderful community where each child is given the opportunity to grow academically but also socially and learn about Gods love.

Posted May 11, 2010
I was never a fan of private schooling until my son went to St.Gregory's School. The foundation that has been established for his academic future is priceless, and the core values that are set by our faith will be with him forever. I have made a choice to send my child to a catholic school and as long as I can afford it, he will go there.

Posted May 11, 2010
St. Gregory's has many traits that other great schools possess--caring and involved teachers, a dynamic and tireless principal, a strong academic program--but what makes the school stand out is its community. St. Gregory's is a small, Catholic school located in the heart of urban Phoenix. Over half of the students receive financial aid to attend and many families make great sacrifices to send their children to a school that they know will make a difference in their child's life. The children at St. Gregory's are not just taught a love of learning, but understand tolerance, grow in kindness, share an appreciation for the things that make us all diverse, and have compassion for all those around them. St. Gregory's is a great school because it creates an environment that lets all children thrive. These children will be tomorrow's leaders and we will all benefit because of their kindness, strength, and love. Any great school can teach a child to read and write, not all great schools can show a child how to be a better human being. St. Gregory's is truly a special place.

St. Gregory Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2010
I am a proud St. Gregory's alumni and have chosen to have my child attend the school. The teacher's there are amazing and so caring for each child. As a alumni I know the work we did really helped when I began high school. Love this school the children will get out of it what they put into it.

Posted May 01, 2010
Good Education. Great Teachers and Staff.

Posted April 27, 2010
I believe that St. Gregory's school has everything that a parent could want in a school and a community. The teachers and the staff really care about the students and strive to give them an excellent education and a deeper understanding of their faith. I send my son to St. Greg's because I know that he is being cared for and educated in a safe and nurturing environment.

St. Gregory Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2010
Mrs. Fyan and her staff and teachers are the best!! They are always there for their students, and provide a well rounded educational experience. The love and care that the children receive makes a lasting impact on their young lives.

St. Gregory Elementary School
3440 N 18th Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85015
Last modified St. Gregory Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Gregory Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews.