St Catherine Of Siena 5

Posted November 19, 2014
Wonderful school my boys been going there since preschool. They love it .Everyone like family.

Posted April 16, 2013
Excellent school, everyone is very nice, but it gets very expensive. I can't afford to have my daughter another year. Wish it wasn't so expensive, and just keep her there.

Posted May 09, 2011
This is a great school! I have a child who has graduated from St. Catherine and 3 that are attending. The principal is awesome she cares about her students and teachers. She works hard to provide the kids a safe environment and with a good education.

St Catherine Of Siena 5

Posted April 16, 2011
I love this school, the principal and front office staff offers so much support. The whole school has a great attitude. My sons teacher is great really involved with her students and cares about them. Never had a problem with bullies, all the students seem to respect each other and their school. The only compliant I have is the organization of school events, like the fall festival. Other than that it is a great school and so worth the money. Don't let the tuition scare you, there are a lot of programs to help you pay it takes a little work but it is so worth it.

St Catherine Of Siena 3

Posted May 21, 2010
As a mother of a kindergarten student it was challenging. Acadmeically I would rate highly. Although take home Tuesdays are very informative there was information that was missed such winners of the Penny collection or Can food drive. Issues with billing for lunch. On several occasions I was in the offeice questioning letters regarding unpaid lunches when I had receipts confirming payment. The saddest day was when Kindergarten had their ceremony and some how my daughter's certificate was misplaced, she was the only child who did not receive her certificate during the ceremony. This was very disturbing because there were no attempts to rectify the issue until the end of the celebration when I questioned who I needed to speak with. I feel there was plenty of time to ensure all was in order prior to the celebration and avoid this embarssment and anger for my child and family.

St Catherine Of Siena 1

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted October 14, 2009
This school is pretty good. I used to think it was very strict but i realized that the only reason all of our teachers are so strict is because they want us to strive. Although some of our teachers have left they have all been very good teachers. This School is very cool and awesome :D

St Catherine Of Siena 1

St Catherine Of Siena 0

Posted October 14, 2009
this school is a great school. Each student that attends this school should have pride in themselves for being a Lion. The staff is great. They take their time with you. I hope all of you read this and consider attending. The eigth grade class.

St Catherine Of Siena