PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 19, 2014
Wonderful school my boys been going there since preschool. They love it .Everyone like family.

Posted April 16, 2013
Excellent school, everyone is very nice, but it gets very expensive. I can't afford to have my daughter another year. Wish it wasn't so expensive, and just keep her there.

Posted May 09, 2011
This is a great school! I have a child who has graduated from St. Catherine and 3 that are attending. The principal is awesome she cares about her students and teachers. She works hard to provide the kids a safe environment and with a good education.

Posted April 16, 2011
I love this school, the principal and front office staff offers so much support. The whole school has a great attitude. My sons teacher is great really involved with her students and cares about them. Never had a problem with bullies, all the students seem to respect each other and their school. The only compliant I have is the organization of school events, like the fall festival. Other than that it is a great school and so worth the money. Don't let the tuition scare you, there are a lot of programs to help you pay it takes a little work but it is so worth it.

St Catherine Of Siena 3

Posted May 21, 2010
As a mother of a kindergarten student it was challenging. Acadmeically I would rate highly. Although take home Tuesdays are very informative there was information that was missed such winners of the Penny collection or Can food drive. Issues with billing for lunch. On several occasions I was in the offeice questioning letters regarding unpaid lunches when I had receipts confirming payment. The saddest day was when Kindergarten had their ceremony and some how my daughter's certificate was misplaced, she was the only child who did not receive her certificate during the ceremony. This was very disturbing because there were no attempts to rectify the issue until the end of the celebration when I questioned who I needed to speak with. I feel there was plenty of time to ensure all was in order prior to the celebration and avoid this embarssment and anger for my child and family.

Posted October 14, 2009
This school is pretty good. I used to think it was very strict but i realized that the only reason all of our teachers are so strict is because they want us to strive. Although some of our teachers have left they have all been very good teachers. This School is very cool and awesome :D

Posted October 14, 2009
this school is a great school. Each student that attends this school should have pride in themselves for being a Lion. The staff is great. They take their time with you. I hope all of you read this and consider attending. The eigth grade class.

Posted October 14, 2009
I've attended St.Catherine's for nine years now and I absolutely love it. All the students know each other even the 8th graders know the kindergartners and the teachers are so helpful , if your looking for a new school check out St. Catherine's

Posted May 27, 2009
My daughter has attended PreK thru 1st currently & it has been excellent thus far! Her teachers are awesome!

Posted April 05, 2009
This is our first year at St. Catherine with twin girls. They love their new school and we have received a very warm welcome into the community. The faith filled environment is inspiring to both the students and the parents. We have two more kids that will definitly attend St. Catherine as well. It's a Great School!!

6413 South Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85042