Phoenix, AZ

St Agnes Catholic School 1

Posted August 18, 2014
justice for Julia!!! worst school ever this is not what a catholic school especially should be acting like.

Posted May 06, 2014
What an AMAZING school, my child loves going to school everyday, she would be upset if I had to keep her home if she was sick. The teachers are fantastic, the principal is AMAZING. It feels like a big family ;).

Posted May 28, 2013
I am currently a student here. Well actually today was my last day.thursday i graduate and go to high-school. I love this school. it has shaped me for who i am today. i have a lot of friends there. they are all nice and i could see a bright future for all of them. if you are thinking about putting your kid in this school then stop thinking about it and just do it. you wont regret it.

Posted August 15, 2010
i went to this school a long time ago. It was great. favorite school ever. My older brother also went one year he went to a public school and when he came back to st agnes he was way behind. St agnes is great if you want to get ahead. and its all like a big family. i miss mrs. Martin and miss downy(hope i spelled that right) the former principal.

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted March 07, 2009
Fantastic! I have raised my children and now I am watching my grandchildren attend St. Agnes. They are polite, smart and caring individual with a strong desire to participate in the changes that need to be made to this world.

St Agnes Catholic School
2311 East Palm Lane, Phoenix, AZ  85006
Last modified St Agnes Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Agnes Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top