Phoenix, AZ

Posted December 15, 2014
As a current student that has attended All Saints' for the past 7 years of my life, I believe that the few reviews that there are of this school that are hostile and degrading, are completely uninformed. As a student, I know what it is like going from class to class every day and doing the work that is given. Yes I will agree that All Saints' is not the school for every one, and I have seen students crash and burn, however these students did not have the willingness to put in the work to flourish as I and all my fellow students around me have. If you as a parent are looking for a school that will 1: Prepare your child for high school and give them the best opportunity at getting into some of the top schools in the country, and 2: Allow your child to flourish while being guided with truly experienced teachers that are qualified, able, and undoubtably the most amazing people I have ever met. If you are looking to send your child to Brophy, Xavier, PCDS, or one of the many prestigious boarding schools in the country, All Saints' is the place to enroll.

Posted August 04, 2014
What is a great school? A great school encourages children to grow and discover their talents. A great school prepares children for life not only academically, but emotionally as well. A great school fosters creativity and independent thinking while teaching important fundamentals which are the basics of learning. A great school does all of this in a warm and nurturing environment. If you are looking for a "great school" you have found it at All Saints

All Saints Episcopal Day School 2

Posted December 05, 2013
If you are looking for a school with the "drill and kill" method, then All Saints' is for your child. My daughter went through the middle school there, she loved 5th-7th grade but 8th grade was just a nightmare. She's good with time management and doesn't get stressed out too easily, but in 8th grade All Saint's just crammed everything on to her plate to the point where some days she would come home from school crying. I would have to literally drag her out of the house some days, other days she would tell me she had to wear waterproof mascara to school, because some days she would cry in class. One teacher said to her that "She would rather have my daughter finish her homework rather than sleep" These kid's minds are still developing the need sleep! Going to this school, if you want to be in bed by 10:30 pm, don't expect to hangout with friends after school and don't expect to do extra curricular activities, because your student will be in bed by 1:00 am with all of the homework they are given. It is a stressful environment, the children are "puppets on a string"

Posted July 27, 2011
All Saints has a beautiful tranquil campus and is a wonderful place to nurture young minds.

Posted July 09, 2011
I have two grandchildren that attend this remarkable school. The student to teacher ratio is low, and the caring from the teachers to each student is readily seen and felt. After teaching myself for 30 years in exemplary schools, I can say this is the BEST. The tuition is worth every penny spent. This school motivates high academic achievement, personal leadership skills, and high self esteem. Without a doubt, this school puts God first in its teaching, parent involvement, and teachers' love for their students. A+++ in all areas Special Friend's Day is a day to attend each year!

Posted November 16, 2010
My children have been at All Saints' since Kindergarten. One child is presently in 8th grade and the other is in 5th grade. We have been VERY happy at this school with the teachers and the overall community. The academics have been very strong and comparable to PCDS. It is a wonderful environment that is very non-threatening. The children wear uniforms and it makes it very comfortable for the kids. The heart of the school is in the arts and the performances they have. Each child learns early on to speak in front of the congregation and perform in the annual spring play. The children here are lovely as are the parents.

Posted July 25, 2010
I went to All Saints' for my seventh and eighth grade year and It was by far the best school I have gone to in my life. THey provide excellent financial aid and they are very involved with community. I liked how he classes were split by the level of learning so no one was too far behind or way ahead.

All Saints Episcopal Day School 0

Posted February 23, 2010
I think this is a terrific school. Two of my grandchildren attend All Saint's. Their knowledge is far above two grandchildren who can only go to the public Madison Meadows Middle School which is sadly lacking in teacher student ratio.

Posted November 29, 2009
I attend all saints and I feel that many parents that gave it negative reviews probably don't have students that are willing to work hard. I went to Phoenix Country Day School and felt that there was no community feeling present. At All saints that is certainly present. Punishment is not a factor to those who do their homework I am glad I go to All Saints!

Posted August 02, 2009

All Saints Episcopal Day School
6300 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85012
Last modified All Saints Episcopal Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Episcopal Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top