PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted December 14, 2015
Our son has been attending this school since kindergarten and is now in 7th grade. He entered the school with no pre-school and came from a country where he never held a crayon or had a book read to him. He is now an honor student and we attribute this to the one on one attention he receives due to the smaller class sizes and high standards of the school. He has matured spiritually beyond his years and comes home every day with a positive and hopeful outlook on life. We attribute this to his Christian focused education and are very grateful for Phoenix Christian PK-8.

Posted December 10, 2014
We love the quality of education, Christian focus in all areas, and the feeling of community our son and family receives at PCS. As former graduates, my husband and I had no doubt that our children would attend the same school we did and would receive the same excellent education. We will never regret our decision in choosing a Christian education at PCS!

Posted December 04, 2014
Our children have been attending this school since 2008, every year I am more pleased with the school. The staff is wonderful, they truly care about your children academically, spiritually, and emotionally. The parent involvement is great, it is like you are a part of a big family. Everyone works together to ensure your children reach their full potential. There is no doubt our children are getting a quality education in a loving environment.

Posted September 26, 2013
Phoenix Christian Preparatory is probably one of the best schools around. This is not just because I have a child there but I have vast experience in the AZ school system having worked in the Governor's office and seeing from the inside how the public school system is really run, which is scary at best. I took my child out of the public school system due to their inability to teach my child. I tried 3 different public schools, everyone was no better than the other and they were A++ schools. I decided to try Phoenix Christian after a year of research, yes a whole year, so you can trust my opinion. I never looked back, my child is excelling academically and spiritually. Look at the world for yourself with open eyes, we need to give our children a head start. Yes it does cost $$ and sacrafices need to be made. We are not rich by any means we just make sacrafices and make it work. No it is not the fanciest school but it has some of the best student body around, the teachers are the best of the best. I prefer my money go to educating my children not showing them how money makes things pretty. This is why the funds go into keeping the best teachers around, and they deserve it.

Posted September 19, 2013
As a former graduate of PCS, I received a Christian education that allowed me to grow spiritually, establish lifelong friendships, and fulfill my dreams of being a teacher. Teachers were living examples of Christianity and allowed students to grow at their own pace. Teachers are dedicated and spent time before and after school working with students. They also support the activities their students are involved in. If there are four words to describe this school they would be: Compassionate, Enthusiastic, Sincere, and Christ-like.

Posted September 07, 2011
Outstanding school. Outstanding education. Outstanding value. It's comforting to know that the teachers, principal and staff have dedicated their lives to prepare my children to live lives of Christ-centered service.

Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 4

Posted January 16, 2009
The class sizes are smaller than public school and the curriculum is very Christian centered. The Parents are very involved, som of the students are grand children of graduates.

Posted October 01, 2003
We love the quality of education, the small community of families, and the loving environment. Students have a wonderful opportunity to learn about God, reflect on His character and to know that He loves them. The school also has a long history of serving generations of families from the Phoenix area, since 1958.

Phoenix Christian School PreK-8
2425 North 26th Street, Phoenix, AZ  85008
Last modified Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top