Bad
Good

My son has been in the Preschool program for about six months now. I see him growing intellectually everyday. He has always been very social and easy to adapt. But I have seen him really mature as a little 3 year old. He loves his school, looks forward to going daily. He really liked Ms. Sinia, his 2 yr old class teacher, he is now going into the 3's room and hope he likes her too. Ms. Furedy is great, I had some initial concerns about my son adapting and she worked with me to figure them out. It took him about 2 1/2 weeks to adapt to a school setting but now abosolutely loves it. I made an awesome choice.

My son attanded his kindergarden year with Ms. Judy. My husband and I were verry impressed with this school. I am happy to say that he will be attending his first grade there also. His reading is at a higher level than my 11 year old little brother who attends a public school. The teachers here take pride in thier hard work on our children. They value each and every single one of them. I love them.

My children have attended Phoenix Christian Elementary since they began school and are currently in 4th grade. I believe that they have received a fantastic education and more importantly have been reminded that there is joy in learning. The previous post of that 'all' students make the honor list is inaccurate. Students with all A's make the Principals list and A's and B's make the Honors List. There are quite a few who are academic acheivers but this is a credit to the outstanding education. A great choice for Christian education in the valley.

This school is dangerous. I did like my kids learning bible verses, but it seemed like every student makes the honor roll. If you want your kids to learn and grow as indiviuals in a caring, and diciplined environment this is not the school for you. But if you just want them to make the honor roll, sign them up today!

Last modified Phoenix Christian Elementary School (Central Campus) is a Private school that serves grades K-6