Mission Christian School 5

Posted May 23, 2008
I was a student here, and I enjoyed my years there. The teachers truly cared about me, and I know that they were there out of love and sacrificed much for us.

Mission Christian School 5

Posted September 19, 2004
MCS is an excellent small Christian school, K - 12, that has awesome teacher student ratios. My 4th grader has 12 students in his combined 3rd and 4th grade classroom. The teachers are willing to work closely with the parents, and while they do not have a formal special or accellerated program, they do work with the parents and students one on one. MCS has really succeeded in fostering a Christian atmosphere (not just 'a school with a Bible class'). The kids are friendly and respectful. The curriculum is mostly Bob Jones and Abeca -- excellent. Excellent boys soccer and basketball, girls volleyball, basketball and soccer. With a small school they all make the team, and get to play, AND they win!

Mission Christian School
2925 W Polk St, Phoenix, AZ  85009
Last modified Mission Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Mission Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top