Phoenix, AZ
After care: No

Posted October 16, 2013
I love this school. The staff is well educated and collegial, the students are creative and well mannered, and the campus is clean and safe.

Posted October 14, 2013
My children graduated from this school and my grandchildren now attend there. Many improvements have taken place since the older reviews. Most of their seniors are eligible for college scholarships. The teachers are caring and will take the time to help you. Through the Smithsonian Institute and ASU in Tempe this school was only one of 8 schools in the nation chosen to participate in an educational exchange of classroom learning with the country of Panama. They were so impressed with our staff member that they asked her to oversee part of the project this year. This school has produced students who are now in the medical field, education, NASA, pastors, the arts, managers of companies. While receiving an excellent education they are taught to love God and love people. They may not have all the amenities that a public school offers, but they are producing quality educated students with great character traits who are motivated to be a success and contribute positively to society.

Posted October 06, 2013
My daughter attended the Pre K program last year. Over the summer she attended a summer camp. The teachers at the camp worked with the kids on reviewing their skills. My daughter was reading at a first grade level thanks to the solid program from 91st Psalm. I was very pleased with the Pre school program.

Posted September 20, 2013
My two children attended this school and received and excellent education. God is interjected in all things. They have come along way in their sports programs and always receive awards. Children that want to go to college are well, prepared and most receive scholarships. My grandchildren are now enrolled as well. Very loving and disciplined.

91st Psalm Christian School 2

Posted June 28, 2013
its a half descent school..when it comes to academics test scores arent the best for this school. my child went there and i eventually pulled him out

Posted June 24, 2013
91st Psalm Christian School is a safe haven for my children. I've had 2 children graduate from this school and I still have a high school student here. I feel like they care so much for my children. The principal is always willing to spend time counseling the students. We went through a situation with my daughter this year and I so appreciated how it was handled. I have thought about sending my children to larger schools because I want them to be seen in the sports area but we have chose not to because we believe that God always makes a way. Incidentally, my daughter is being looked at for college volleyball because God did make a way. The children are protected at this school and the education is way ahead of the public schools in Arizona.

91st Psalm Christian School 2

Posted April 07, 2013
not the best christian school i belive there are better for how much they make you pay for there are better christian schools that put christ in the school this school doesnt really

Posted January 19, 2010
We are very pleased with this school. My student is in the high school. He has struggled with academics, yet he is now earning good grades. The principal and teachers have been very supportive and have emphasized Christian values. I believe my student is getting a first-rate education in a safe environment.

91st Psalm Christian School 0

Posted July 13, 2009
91st Psalm has lost focus on their priorities. We sent our children to this school because of our desire for them to be in a Christian enviroment, challenged, encouraged and be exposed to others that share their beliefs in Christ. Instead, they were discouraged and exposed to the reallity of 'Its not what you know but who you know'. The staff including the principle showed favoritism and was bias towards staff kids and church members. The school also lacks culture and the staff is in need of some diversity/interpersonal communication training. I will not send our children back to this school and continue to pray that God opens their mind and hearts to be TRUE examples of how we should live in CHRIST

Posted May 12, 2009
i am a highschool student at the Psalm... and i LOVE it... i wouldn't switch schools for anything... the teachers love us & want nothing but the best for us... i'm not just another kid passing through... i'm that girl that needed extra help in chemisty and i got it... i can not only give you the name of every kid in my class but the name of every one in high school and jr high... small classes= more 1on1 time= better education... i could talk to ppl for hours about my school and say not one bad thing about it... how many highschool seniors can say that?!?

91st Psalm Christian School
2020 E Baseline Road, Phoenix, AZ  85042
(602) 243-1900
Last modified 91st Psalm Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
91st Psalm Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top