Phoenix, AZ
After care: No

Posted February 02, 2015
I'm so thankful for 91st Psalm Christian School. My oldest child graduated two years ago, and I still have four children currently enrolled in the school. The staff has made us aware of many scholarship opportunities, so most of my tuition for all five kids has been covered from the time they started kindergarten until now. My kids have excelled academically and grown spiritually at this school. They have made lifelong connections with other students who have been positive influences in their lives. I'm forever grateful that my kids have had the opportunity to attend here.

Posted January 23, 2015
I have four children attending 91st Psalm Christian School, all of which have attended the school since Preschool. The teachers are so kind and have a genuine care for each of my children. I can see that they strive to see my children succeed, and will go to great lengths to help if one of my children is struggling. I feel the curriculum used at this school is definitely preparing my children for a successful future as, to be honest, they teach me new things I never learned as a child. And most importantly, they show the love of Jesus by teaching my children His Word, and reinforcing the very values I am trying to instill in my children at home.

Posted January 16, 2015
I have four kids attending 91st Psalm and they are doing amazing! The small class rooms give the opportunity for one on one attention. One of my kids was really struggling in a subject and their teacher went above and beyond to privately tutor my child and now they are an honor roll student just like my other three kids. I would't put my kids anywhere else. They really emphasize the importance of a good foundation in Christ and that is in my opinion that is the most valuable lesson they can teach my children! God Bless 91st Psalm

Posted January 15, 2015
My youngest two children entered the school 2 and 1/2 years ago after being home schooled through seventh and third grade. Due to a major change in our household, I needed to go to work and have them be in a traditional classroom setting. The small class size affords the one on one attention for students and made the transition from home to classroom easier. The clear and frequent communication between teachers and home and the online grading system that I have access to as a parent, allows me to continue to be involved and aware of what is happening with my children in the classroom. The students are held to high standards and are taught a work ethic that will serve them well outside of school when they further their education or enter the job market. I have missed teaching my children but I am very pleased with the results as I passed the baton of their education to the 91st Psalm Christian School. They are thriving and enjoying success.

Posted January 15, 2015
This school is amazing! I have two kids in the school right now, one in 2nd grade and one in Pre-K. The teachers are very friendly, patient and willing to work with the students who may be struggling. The class sizes are small, therefore there is more one on one time for every student. I would recommend this school to everyone!

Posted January 15, 2015
I have been a part of this school since 1999. My oldest started as a pre-k student and graduated last year. I also have a 10th, 7th, and 4th grader still attending. The staff is friendly, supportive, and genuinely cares for the students and the families. The classroom sizes are small so that the teacher can meet the needs of all their students. The atmosphere is positive and joyful. I appreciate the teachers for their hard work and dedication to the students and believing in them at all times. It's like being a part of a family. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for an exceptional education and a safe place for their child.

Posted January 07, 2015
My youngest Daughter started in pre-k and stayed until she graduated High School. She is now in college and doing very well. My two youngest also started in pre-k. One is now in 1st and one in 4th. I wouldn't put my kids anywhere else. The staff at 91st Psalm are amazingly dedicated to the kids that go there.

Posted October 16, 2013
I love this school. The staff is well educated and collegial, the students are creative and well mannered, and the campus is clean and safe.

Posted October 14, 2013
My children graduated from this school and my grandchildren now attend there. Many improvements have taken place since the older reviews. Most of their seniors are eligible for college scholarships. The teachers are caring and will take the time to help you. Through the Smithsonian Institute and ASU in Tempe this school was only one of 8 schools in the nation chosen to participate in an educational exchange of classroom learning with the country of Panama. They were so impressed with our staff member that they asked her to oversee part of the project this year. This school has produced students who are now in the medical field, education, NASA, pastors, the arts, managers of companies. While receiving an excellent education they are taught to love God and love people. They may not have all the amenities that a public school offers, but they are producing quality educated students with great character traits who are motivated to be a success and contribute positively to society.

Posted October 06, 2013
My daughter attended the Pre K program last year. Over the summer she attended a summer camp. The teachers at the camp worked with the kids on reviewing their skills. My daughter was reading at a first grade level thanks to the solid program from 91st Psalm. I was very pleased with the Pre school program.

91st Psalm Christian School
2020 E Baseline Road, Phoenix, AZ  85042
(602) 243-1900
Last modified 91st Psalm Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
91st Psalm Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top