Bad
Good

Staff is overworked and spread thin. Discipline is not what I expected in a Christian school. Teachers do not have a handle of the classroom. Poor leadership.Extra curricular activities are low quality. Before/After school care is low quality. Low standards and poor attitudes from the top to the bottom.

The students spend less than 7 hours a day in school compared to other private and public schools with at least with at least 8 school hours. On top of this, they have a lot of half days ... almost every other friday is halfday. I find this ridiculous.

excellent school, values, teachers! Christ centered education, caring teachers, friendly parents, many innovative ideas for fundraising and parent participation

My daughter started in Jan. 2007 after her school closed in December 2006. I was hoping to find a similar school. CTRLS far exceeded my hopes and needs. My daughter LOVES her school. There is a family environment among staff and students. My daughter wants to stay for after school day care just to play with the kids! The hot lunch program is great. For a small school, CTRLS has it all...Great academics; Computers; Spanish; Art; Library; Before/After School; Hot lunch program; Christ based education/environment; And very reasonable tuition rates.

My son Attends this school as do many of our family friends. The school is wonderful and my son is scoring 2 grade levels above what the public schools are teaching.

My son has attended this school exclusively since Pre-K. He is very involved in all the activities that they provide. He has been able to achieve the 95 percentile in the nation for 4th grade on the Standardized tests. I am forever getting comments from other parents about how well mannered and behaved my son is and although I would love to take full credit this school has had an enormous impact on his excellent overall successes. As a single mom I have not been able to be as involved as I would like to be but I have over the years come to see how this school functions as a family and truly cares about everyone. My son may not be able to attend next year unless they have 6th grade but I would recommend this school/family to everyone.

Last modified Christ the Redeemer Lutheran School and Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-6