Christ the Redeemer Lutheran School and Preschool 3

Posted October 05, 2010
Staff is overworked and spread thin. Discipline is not what I expected in a Christian school. Teachers do not have a handle of the classroom. Poor leadership.Extra curricular activities are low quality. Before/After school care is low quality. Low standards and poor attitudes from the top to the bottom.

Christ the Redeemer Lutheran School and Preschool 3

Posted August 09, 2009
The students spend less than 7 hours a day in school compared to other private and public schools with at least with at least 8 school hours. On top of this, they have a lot of half days ... almost every other friday is halfday. I find this ridiculous.

Christ the Redeemer Lutheran School and Preschool 0

Posted July 30, 2009
excellent school, values, teachers! Christ centered education, caring teachers, friendly parents, many innovative ideas for fundraising and parent participation

Posted August 10, 2007
My daughter started in Jan. 2007 after her school closed in December 2006. I was hoping to find a similar school. CTRLS far exceeded my hopes and needs. My daughter LOVES her school. There is a family environment among staff and students. My daughter wants to stay for after school day care just to play with the kids! The hot lunch program is great. For a small school, CTRLS has it all...Great academics; Computers; Spanish; Art; Library; Before/After School; Hot lunch program; Christ based education/environment; And very reasonable tuition rates.

Posted July 10, 2007
My son Attends this school as do many of our family friends. The school is wonderful and my son is scoring 2 grade levels above what the public schools are teaching.

Posted December 27, 2006
My son has attended this school exclusively since Pre-K. He is very involved in all the activities that they provide. He has been able to achieve the 95 percentile in the nation for 4th grade on the Standardized tests. I am forever getting comments from other parents about how well mannered and behaved my son is and although I would love to take full credit this school has had an enormous impact on his excellent overall successes. As a single mom I have not been able to be as involved as I would like to be but I have over the years come to see how this school functions as a family and truly cares about everyone. My son may not be able to attend next year unless they have 6th grade but I would recommend this school/family to everyone.

Posted August 30, 2006
This school is fabulous. The kids get a lot of attention. They come home with great morals, excellent spiritual vision, and tremendous enthusiasm. All of these are directly attributed to a supporting staff and church congregation. The before/after school program is excellent. My daughter is always happy, caring, and respectful. These qualities are taught at home and continued at school.

Christ the Redeemer Lutheran School and Preschool 4

Posted May 16, 2006

Posted April 11, 2006
This school has low classroom size, great test scores and a community feel. Parents are very involved, mini-ministries & fundraisers are commonplace through the active PTO. There is also before- and after- school care available. Children also actively worship in the chapel. Spanish & computers are featured classes.

Posted February 06, 2006
Very nice school. The teachers are very involved & the principle is awesome. My child is learning at an accelerated rate that far exceeds other children we know who are in public school.

Christ the Redeemer Lutheran School and Preschool
8801 N 43rd Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85051
Last modified Christ the Redeemer Lutheran School and Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Christ the Redeemer Lutheran School and Preschool Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.