Bad
Good

Skyline Prep is an A rated school with the best teachers and most loving Principal. They care for our teenagers and at this level of changing classes, taking on sports programs and other activities of a high school student, I was pleased to say.....WE LOVE THIS SCHOOL. My sons starts his honors program this year and he is getting every opportunity to be prepared for college. Students who want to be prepared for a college education should attend this school.

I sent my son there this year as it was a new school and promised the best teachers and resources. In the first quarter my son had 5 different teachers before a permanent one came aboard. They had a full brand new football team, but apparently had no money for books or computers. Due to this lack of student resource support I pulled my child and sent him to Basis for a real education. I have also been told by a neighbor that the entire teaching staff and the principal quit at the end of the year as they were frustrated by the lack of support as well. Do not send your children here if you want them to get a college ready education.

Skyline puts up with a lot more than other schools do for the $$$$. The student sucess rate is a mystery to me because from my observation these kids are not being challenged and the teacher turnover is a joke. Visit the school during school hours and it will 'paint the picture' for you.

My son went here for 3 years. Theres much to say but overall was good. They certainly put up with a lot more there then they have to or probobly should. There are times they go through a lot of teachers (some only last a day or two), but the ones who stay are dedicated. My son has enjoyed Hinkle's video production class and Goldson's Hebrew language classes. While a lot of behavior wouldn't be accepted at other schools Skyline does a good job of helping kids other schools gave up on. I've seen a lot come a long ways. I am concerned about the direction. The front office staff seems to blow little issues out of proportion. Though lots of kids have issues there, it's not filled with mean spirited cliques. Regular Joes are accepted there. As for education, I think they succeed with most kids as best they can.

i attended this school a couple of years ago. Without their excellent staff i would be an entirely different person; I would not be attending the university that i am know and i would not be on the dean's list. To be entirely honest i was a horrible kid, but the staff was very patient with me. The best teacher when i was attending is now the principle(Ms. Ryan); this assures me that the school has only gotten better.

Good place for people who can't go elsewhere without having problems. They turn lots of kids around......like me.......

Diplomas used to represent a standard of knowledge and intellect; kids here are handed a diploma with the skill of a 3rd grader. Skyline Technical High School has a reputation in Ahwatukee for being a last chance school were kids can get away with too much and graduate with no work. This comes directly from kids who go there and have friends who go there. The school was overall dysfunctional and unorganized.

Last modified Skyline Prep High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.