9-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Cornerstone Charter School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
My family and my daughter love this school!

Cornerstone Charter School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
Cornerstone is a perfect place for students in Arizona who are struggling with getting what they need from the teaching strategies used in most public schools in the Phoenix area. Cornerstone addresses the unique needs and situations of each student, whether they are facing life changes, the consequences of bad choices, a different learning style, emotional disorder, unstable home life, lack of parental involvement, or even in transient living situations. The teachers and administration are willing to see each student as an individual and help them get what they need to be successful and hopefully give them the tools to create stability for themselves. Now, I want to do for others what they did for me.

Posted December 06, 2007
My son was failing in public school! We decided to try something different, thank goodness we did. My son loves school now; in fact, he is taking some college classes at night. This school gave our son a second chance. They tested him and found his English and math skills were very low. This school worked one on one with him in special tutoring sessions!

Posted November 17, 2007
The teachers at Cornerstone are great and they are a big help to all the students at Cornerstone.So for that I would like to thank them all.

Posted July 20, 2007
- a former student
The teachers are great. They really do try to help you understand what you are learning.

Cornerstone Charter School 4

Posted May 16, 2006

Cornerstone Charter School
7107 N Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ  85021
Last modified Cornerstone Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cornerstone Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top