Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

E-Institute At Union Hills 4

Posted July 30, 2012
If it wasn't for E-Institute my daughter, who was expecting a child of her own during her senior year, would not be a high school graduate. The instructors and principal were so good with my daughter and were encouraging her to not give up and cheered her on along the way. They taught the students to be responsible, to be on time and to be presentable which was good because in the work force they would have to do the same thing. I know my daughter is grateful for the education she received at E-Institute and that she can proudly say she graduated from high school. Since then, she has gone on to cosmetology school and has graduated and is now working in a salon.

Posted March 08, 2012
My child started at the E-Institute in January 2012. We are very happy with the school. Her goal is to graduate early and start college. She is already on target to graduate at least 1 full year early as a Junior! The school is wonderful! The teachers and administrators really care about the students and are very available when needed!

Posted February 27, 2011
I can't imagine a better school for my son, who graduated in November of 2010 with top honors. He is now a freshman at Glendale Community College, and has made the cut into the Honor's Program. The staff is outstanding in its commitment to the students. They really care about the kids, and the small size of the school ensures individual attention when needed. E-Institute, I cannot give you enough praise; you deserve so much more!

Posted October 27, 2010
I am new to the Charter model and previously held misconceptions with regards to the adopted curriculum of a non-district/ non-private school. I was pleasantly surprised that the curriculum followed by E-Institute dovetails with the state and federal standards and our students are challenged, but not frustrated by our rigorous program. Our Teachers are gifted in their fields of expertise and are able to reach all levels within our student body. I am proud to be a part of this positive force preparing our posterity.

E-Institute At Union Hills 0

Posted August 16, 2009
I was behind on my credits and in not even a year, I was completely caught up on my credits as a senior and graduated on time. Great school!

E-Institute At Union Hills 0

Posted April 08, 2009
My son has attended the school for 2 years now & I am very satisfied with the school staff and how well my son is doing there. I highly recommend this school for people looking for a charter school.

Posted February 23, 2009
I went to this school my freshman year and ended up getting 11 credits. Because I was able to go at my own pace and having a helpful teacher, it really made me like going, actually.

Posted February 19, 2009
My son's been going here since August (as a freshman) and loves it. He has advanced to the next grade in two of his subjects and believes he will graduate in 3 instead of 4 years. He says the teachers are really nice, which is good because he didn't like the teacher in his last school. I'm so happy we've found this place, and he loves the afternoon schedule so he doesn't have to get up early. Great school.

Posted January 14, 2009
This school helped me so much. Everyone was really nice and any time I had trouble with a subject, they were there to help me. I just graduated, and I am so happy. Thank you so much

E-Institute At Union Hills 4

Posted December 04, 2008

E-Institute At Union Hills
3515 West Union Hills, Phoenix, AZ  85308
Last modified E-Institute At Union Hills is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E-Institute At Union Hills Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top