Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My oldest daughter graduated from this school in 2006 and we had a horrific experience. My daughter was bullied by other girls, and TWICE was beaten up by the same girl in the school hallway. Both times she had to go to the school nurse for treatment following the fights. When we went to court to get a restraining order against the girl beating our daughter up, the school absolutely refused to release their school nurse records of her injuries following the fights because they were apparently worried about a lawsuit (only reason we can think of). We even got a court subpoena and they still hid most of the records. Horrible school that cares more about themselves than its students. My next son went to Horizon, which was little better, but WAY too big. Younger two kids went to Arcadia HS and that was a night and day experience to Pinnacle and Horizon. So much better, I almost can't even compare it to Pinnacle and Horizon.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Again, besides teachers in the visual arts, most don't really teach. Some were alright but they have since left the school.

Pinnacle high school has great academic reviews but the front office staff is probably least friendly bunch of people that I've come into contact with. If you're looking for a school that will make your family feel welcome, this is certainly not the school.

I was a student at Pinnacle for 4 years, and I absolutely loved it. The teachers are super enthusiastic about helping, they legitimately want to give you the best grade and education. I didn't realize how much my teachers had helped me at Pinnacle until I had gone to college (at ASU) where I used a ton of the resources that I had from high school in my college classes. I also highly suggest taking AP classes, getting involved in clubs and also sports, to get the best experience.

This school is absolutely terrible as a student for four years I can say ive only had one teacher that cared about my grade and helped me. I was an athlete and I played football my freshmen year but i was mainly a soccer player and the football program was good but soccer is hands down the worst program to exist. Coach could care less about the program and it's utterly horrific, development of the team doesn't seem to matter and favorites were chosen. I was an honors student and thought the honors classes were a joke. Pinnacle high school is phony and I wish I never took part in the school. Students consist of snobby rich kids that harrass other students. Drugs are of a huge problem at the school and of my time being at pinnacle I was made fun of for not doing drugs and peer pressured into doing it (although I never did it).

I am father of Paulo Henrique Fleury Biassio Mir who just graduated last May, I live in Brazil and would like to know what is the average cost of living of a senior in a HS as Pinnacle and if you will follow up Paulo career at the University (in this case ASU) Best regards, Paulo Mir

I absolutely loved attending Pinnacle. I continue to keep in touch with my teachers from all 4 years because they are still willing to help me, even in college. I am going into my junior year and always look forward to coming back to catch up. I was part of the AP program and participated in athletics on campus, as well as several of the clubs. When I attended the school the administration team was on a first name basis with many of the students, including myself, and provided a tremendous amount of support to anyone who asked. It is easy to get lost in a school the size of Pinnacle, but there is a place for everyone if they take the time to find it.

As a fellow student who's going to be graduating this year, I have had a poor time with them for three years so far. The students are absolutely immature, the teachers don't care about students or parents and value their image over failing kids. Their rules are hypocritical. They claim bullying isn't allowed, but do nothing about it. They ban the word retard, but they allow racial slurs. I am not even going to bother showing up for my graduation after enduring humiliation, lies, and apathy from this school. They don't even DESERVE the high rating in my eyes. I recommend that one should go to a better school.

This school does not deserve a high rating. I had 2 kids that went there; one graduated and the other is graduating from a charter school that cared alot more about their students. Overworked teachers who don't care (except for a few) and don't communicate with parents; and an administration who cares more about their image than their students. Drugs are a HUGE problem there and the administration has a habit of kicking out kids that they even perceive have any type of issue so that they can keep up their rating. Sports teams are very political also. My daughter would have been short of credits to graduate if the administration in the charter school she transferred to would not have caught it in time.

middle of the road kids fall in the gaps all over this country that is a fact. Until we change the education system in this country this will continue to happen. All students should be held to the same high standards and I dont believe classes should be segregated the way they are. As far as the comment that the 'failing' teacher is still at the school-that is another one of America's problems. They probably cant get rid of the bad teacher because of the teacher's union..I would youtube John Stossel's special Education in America or watch Waiting for Superman. The problems mentioned here are due to our current screwed up education system.

Last modified Pinnacle High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.