Bad
Good

We have had a love/slight dislike relationship with Imagine. There are so many advantages to having your kids attend school here. The school teaches kids real life skills. They pay attention to your child and are there to help you help your children academically. There is no art or music or set sports teams available and that was a huge problem for us. There is no creative exploration here. I tried a public school for about 3.5 months and we came running back to Imagine. Even with art and music and sports, we prefer imagine. We love the uniforms although trying to find them when it isn't the beginning of the school year can be hard. My daughter had the most amazing kindergarten teacher. Her first grade teacher seemed to struggle adjusting to her new job but ended up being a good year. There is only one bus which you have to qualify in order to get your child on. So I have to drop off and pick up each day which is inconvenient but I'm willing to do it for this school and my daughter. They don't have much space for events and it seems like they always need more money to fund everything they have going on but besides the few down sides I would suggest starting at this school. I sought this school out based on them accepting my daughter at 4 years old for kindergarten whereas all other schools in the area wouldn't until she was 6 because of her birthday. She was 2 months premature and started school at 4 and she has gone above and beyond our expectations and I can thank this school for that. The academics alone are worth all the little things that add up.

The activities that the school puts on for fundraising are awesome, definitely not the same run of the mill chocolate bar selling. Lots of fun.

This is a great school, my daughter loves her teacher. All the staff a amazing. The fundraisers they put on are the best!

Imagine is a Great school, and my child loves going to school there. She excels in her education, and we plan on sending our younger child there as well.

Since I learned about Imagine School, I have nothing to say but great things about them. I had my oldest daughter at Imagine at Cortez Park and now my little one is at Bell Canyon. I ll never go back to public schools!! I love Bell Canyon because the classes are smaller and they have advanced classes for kids that are very smart.

This school talks big but nothing comes of it. they say that they have small classes, NOT true. One class has 40 kids most 30. The teachers try their best, but are not given everything they need to help the children. The women in the front office that speaks Spanish lies to us parents, and looks down on white people. I would interview the teacher and do a day with your kids before you go here.

I love to recieve the school newspaper every Thursday where they send all the important information and up coming activities. My kids love the school so I guess its a win win situation.

Quiero agradecerles por la gran ayuda a los ni os y en especial a mi hija que ha aprendido mucho en todas las materias y a cada uno de los maestros por el aprendizaje que cada d a les ense an a nuestros hijos. Y recomiendo imagine bell canyon por su gran ense anza, es una excelente escuela..

As a first year teacher, I had an amazing experience teaching at this school. Beginning with the first phone interview, the administration and staff welcomed me into the Imagine Bell Canyon family with sincere, wide open arms. (Due to personal circumstances, I won't be teaching there next year, but if I could- I would). My colleagues were amazing, and the population of students even more so. Not going to lie, they experienced a bit of instability with regards to maintaining staff, and do have their share of disciplinary issues. BUT... I know for a fact that the leaders and teachers are constantly working on improving the environment, setting uniform consequences for undesirable behavior, and finding solutions via positive behavior support systems. I had the fortunate opportunity to be in contact with several parents, and they seemed to be receptive to and appreciative of feedback. Bottom line: it was a supportive place to teach, the students are amazing characters, the aides are TOP-NOTCH, and it makes my heart sing to think back on the positive experiences I had while there.

Very patient and loving teachers. My kinder child learnt a lot through the year. Thank you Imagine @ Bell Canyon!

Last modified Imagine Bell Canyon is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.