Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2014
The education and teachers were acceptable. The management was a complete failure. After an incident with my son's medication, I found out that they had no records of my son's medication for 3 months. Schedule II medication and no tracking whatsoever. The management failed to investigate the incident until I contacted the national parent company. Even after the incident, they failed to administer my sons medication 20% of the time... A prime example of everything that is wrong with the charter school system. Poor supervision and reckless management. My son will not be attending this school next year.

Posted April 24, 2012
I have 3 children that attend this school, and one that is now in high school. I have a 4th grader, 2nd grader, and 1st grader attending Imagine Cortez Park. They also prepared my daughter very well for high school. I am very close to my children and I worry about their safety. This is my top priority. I am comfortable knowing they will be well taken care of at this school. My children are also held to very high academic standards. The teachers make sure that my children are responsible to do their best. We have struggled financially in the past few years and this school has provided uniforms, shoes, socks, back packs, and school supplies for my children! This has taken a lot of pressure off my family. The administration is wonderful, and Mrs. SCALA is wonderful too!!

Posted April 03, 2012
Awesome school! They have helped my daughter SOOO MUCH! she has only been there 3 months and the improvement in all areas has impressed me. I am thankful that this school has a Principle and Teachers who really do care in making a difference. Cortez is driven to help our kids succeed!!

Posted February 01, 2012
Imagine cortez Park is a great school. I have two children in this school and like it very much. We recently moved, but I continue to bring my children here. I feel a sense of community here and that is important to me.

Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 07, 2010
I am a parent of 2 kids who've been in Ms. Weaver, Ms. Chesney, Ms. Paz and Ms. Koski's classes. They are great teachers and like being at this school. I will be sending my Kindergartner there as well. They have attended for 3 years now.

Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
I have had the pleasure to meet Heidi Schloesser the Principal of this school. The love she has for the children and the dedication she shows is amazing and therefore by her example the teachers and aides must be amazing as well.

Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2010
I initially tested my 4 year old son in to kindergarten at IS-CP because it was centrally located, full-day and had better reviews than other schools I was looking at. His teacher Ms. Goodman is fantastic and the principals are great. He's excelling both academically and socially and I feel like although I'd love for extra-curricular activities to be offered I'm super impressed with the academics side. There is a nearby co-ed t-ball league at Manzanita Ball Club if anyone is interested. The only thing I can gripe about is the laundry list of school supplies each kindergartener has to bring to class on the first day...6 glue sticks, 2 boxes of crayons etc. etc. I understand budgets are tight but really..?

Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School 1

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted September 21, 2008
Both my children go to this school. One is in 3rd grade and my other child is in kindergarden. Both classes, the thechers are great and they care so much. I could not ask for a better school for my kids to be going to!!!!!

Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School
3535 W. Dunlap, Phoenix, AZ  85051
Last modified Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top