Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School 1

Posted February 02, 2016
Do not donate to this school's non proflt. I have asked the business manager on 5 seperate occasions for my tax deduction receipts I have donated over 500.00 in school supplies for impoverished children and more than 300.00 in class supplies and personal grooming products for needy students.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted February 01, 2016
This would depend on the individual teacher. Mrs. Scala has very high expectations for her stidents

Posted March 30, 2015
I love Imagine Cortez Park! The teachers and staff are always friendly and welcoming when you enter the school. Teachers go the extra mile to build relationships with students and always offer additional help when needed.

Posted February 19, 2015
Not only do I love working with some of the most talented teachers and staff, I love my students! We have some of the most creative and innovative thinkers. Imagine Cortez Park has a place in my heart.

Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2014
The education and teachers were acceptable. The management was a complete failure. After an incident with my son's medication, I found out that they had no records of my son's medication for 3 months. Schedule II medication and no tracking whatsoever. The management failed to investigate the incident until I contacted the national parent company. Even after the incident, they failed to administer my sons medication 20% of the time... A prime example of everything that is wrong with the charter school system. Poor supervision and reckless management. My son will not be attending this school next year.

Posted April 24, 2012
I have 3 children that attend this school, and one that is now in high school. I have a 4th grader, 2nd grader, and 1st grader attending Imagine Cortez Park. They also prepared my daughter very well for high school. I am very close to my children and I worry about their safety. This is my top priority. I am comfortable knowing they will be well taken care of at this school. My children are also held to very high academic standards. The teachers make sure that my children are responsible to do their best. We have struggled financially in the past few years and this school has provided uniforms, shoes, socks, back packs, and school supplies for my children! This has taken a lot of pressure off my family. The administration is wonderful, and Mrs. SCALA is wonderful too!!

Posted April 03, 2012
Awesome school! They have helped my daughter SOOO MUCH! she has only been there 3 months and the improvement in all areas has impressed me. I am thankful that this school has a Principle and Teachers who really do care in making a difference. Cortez is driven to help our kids succeed!!

Posted February 01, 2012
Imagine cortez Park is a great school. I have two children in this school and like it very much. We recently moved, but I continue to bring my children here. I feel a sense of community here and that is important to me.

Posted May 07, 2010
I am a parent of 2 kids who've been in Ms. Weaver, Ms. Chesney, Ms. Paz and Ms. Koski's classes. They are great teachers and like being at this school. I will be sending my Kindergartner there as well. They have attended for 3 years now.

Posted May 06, 2010
I have had the pleasure to meet Heidi Schloesser the Principal of this school. The love she has for the children and the dedication she shows is amazing and therefore by her example the teachers and aides must be amazing as well.

3535 W. Dunlap, Phoenix, AZ  85051
Last modified Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top