PK-8 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ
After care: No

Sheely Farms Elementary School 5

Posted January 14, 2015
The staff at Sheely Farms is outstanding. They held Academic Parent Teacher Teams last night for my son. His teacher went through my son's test scores and gave me ideas on how I can help him at home. The turn out for parents wasn't great, but the school tried their best to get parents to come. My son came home with a bracelet reminding me and his teacher personally called me. I'm so happy to have my son at such a great school,

Posted September 07, 2014
Can't say enough about this school. I'm constantly there checking up on my kids and the environment is so friendly and inviting. Love the principal and staff b/c they always go above and beyond for every child. My children are learning and so happy. There is no greater place to put my children!

Sheely Farms Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2014
I went to this school since kindergaten and I feel as if I could have been in a much better school. I am in high school now, and it's a lot better than Sheely. I was always bullied and picked on for being white and short. This may have been because 60% of the school was hispanic. Profanity and awful pictures were scribbled in the restrooms and never cleaned off. In 6-8th grade, kids were caught doing drugs from time to time. Kids started fighting each other in 4th grade from then on as well. None of the teachers cared for any student's education and there was a huge lack of discipline to any children. As for gifted students, the gifted teacher was the only one that cared for the children. Being gifted, I wasn't challenged enough and often bored in school because it was too easy. Not only does this school fail to educate, it fails to prepare kids to do well in high school. I never received homework in 8th grade from this school, and now I get homework every day at high school. If you are a parent who think this school is perfect for your child's good education, think again.

Sheely Farms Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2014
I visited this school while looking for a good school for my child to enroll in. This was the nearest school in the area and it looked pretty decent on the outside. They had a swift parking and student drop off system. When I went to meet some of the teachers, I was very unimpressed. They seemed stressed out and very angry with the students. I walked in to meet a teacher and the 7th and 8th graders were out of control. They were screaming and throwing paper at one another, and the teacher payed no attention. After meeting a few of the teachers, I decided to use the restrooms right afterwards. When I walked into the restrooms, I immediately wanted to vomit. There was urine on the ground and the restroom smelled horrible. The stalls had disgusting and offensive writing on them. I had to wait to use the bathrooms until I got home. The principal was nice, but this clearly isn't the learning environment I want my child in. I am not enrolling my son in this school.

Posted July 14, 2014
My kids love this school! They are so happy to go to school everyday! I love how awesome the teachers are! They work so hard and are so dedicated. The principal and vice principal are fabulous!!! They know every child on campus. Ms.Marze and Mrs. Sehr really go above and beyond to help every child succeed. Even the office staff to the cafeteria staff are amazing. I really feel like we have a family here. We are going on our third year here and can't wait for school to start!

Sheely Farms Elementary School 3

Posted July 13, 2014
Sheely Farms has very attentive and engaged principles and teachers. They care about the students and their education. the challenge is with the students that attend the school. Many of them do not care about receiving the education that is offered to them. They are disrespectful and out of control. I believe with more parent involvement this school can excel. Parents and teachers must work together in order for the school to truly succeed. I have four children attending this school. Each and every teacher I have encountered at Sheely Farms has shown great concern for my kids and their education. They do the best they can under the circumstances. Fortunately the parents reading this are already involved. Get to know your neighbors and challenge them to be involved too. As a community we can make a difference for our kids.

Sheely Farms Elementary School 5

Posted July 01, 2014
Sheely Farms is a great school. The principals and teachers work so hard and their dedication is impressive! It makes me sad to see all of the negative comments on here because that is not representative of the school as a whole, just a very small portion. The office staff is friendly and the teachers are always willing to help my children in any way possible. Ms. Marze and Mrs. Sehr are everywhere, they are friendly and always put students first.

Posted March 28, 2014
Sheely Farms is a great school my kids have been there for five years, and the teachers and principles go above and beyond with the children. I know I can contact them anytime for anything and I know they have my childrens best interest at heart. I have never had an issue with the school I think it's great and so do my children.

Sheely Farms Elementary School 2

Posted December 10, 2013
Just had an hour long talk with my child and she has opened up and told me some bad thing bout this school.she is un the 8th grade. She has told me things that I would never guess about this school....this school sucks and I am taking her out.kids talk back to the teachers, walk out of class, they don't have any teachers that care.

Sheely Farms Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2013
This school was very disappointing. The students and teachers care little about education. There are very few students and teachers who actually care. My kindergartener had 3 different teachers, all of which were not very good teachers. His lunchbox was stolen 3 times. The first one was stolen twice and couldn't be found. The second one I bought him was stolen once but then recovered. The teachers can not control the students effectively making a poor environment for learning. Many students speak profanity at length and use these words like normal every day words. These words are graffitied all around the school. All the parents who have said the school is so great are not very involved in what actually happens at the school. Not highly recommended. The tolleson elementary school district is about the same. I had to move my children to the avondale district where they can learn and the environment is much better.

Sheely Farms Elementary School
9450 W. Encanto, Phoenix, AZ  85037
Last modified Sheely Farms Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheely Farms Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top