PK-8 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ
After care: No

Posted August 05, 2015
I went to enroll my children here today and I am so impressed. The principle tour the school with me and my children and she new the name of every student we saw in the hallls. my kids told me that she even came back to check on them later in the day to make sure they were alright. Im glad I move where the school is good.

Sheely Farms Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 12, 2015
Because usually schools have to dill with bullying to the point to where they cant stop it but at sheely farms district that has never ever been a problem I know because I been I going to that school and I still am also because my two brothers and my sister went there so im pretty sure this is the best school ever and thats just the beginning l love this school

Posted July 12, 2015
I love this school I been with this school every sense I was in pre k I mean every thing is perfect if your looking for the best school you should go here trust me I love it also you have fun while learning the restrooms are clean the cafeteria is clean every thing is perfect its so perfect I cant really express my self

Posted January 14, 2015
The staff at Sheely Farms is outstanding. They held Academic Parent Teacher Teams last night for my son. His teacher went through my son's test scores and gave me ideas on how I can help him at home. The turn out for parents wasn't great, but the school tried their best to get parents to come. My son came home with a bracelet reminding me and his teacher personally called me. I'm so happy to have my son at such a great school,

Sheely Farms Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2014
Can't say enough about this school. I'm constantly there checking up on my kids and the environment is so friendly and inviting. Love the principal and staff b/c they always go above and beyond for every child. My children are learning and so happy. There is no greater place to put my children!

Sheely Farms Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2014
I went to this school since kindergaten and I feel as if I could have been in a much better school. I am in high school now, and it's a lot better than Sheely. I was always bullied and picked on for being white and short. This may have been because 60% of the school was hispanic. Profanity and awful pictures were scribbled in the restrooms and never cleaned off. In 6-8th grade, kids were caught doing drugs from time to time. Kids started fighting each other in 4th grade from then on as well. None of the teachers cared for any student's education and there was a huge lack of discipline to any children. As for gifted students, the gifted teacher was the only one that cared for the children. Being gifted, I wasn't challenged enough and often bored in school because it was too easy. Not only does this school fail to educate, it fails to prepare kids to do well in high school. I never received homework in 8th grade from this school, and now I get homework every day at high school. If you are a parent who think this school is perfect for your child's good education, think again.

Sheely Farms Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2014
I visited this school while looking for a good school for my child to enroll in. This was the nearest school in the area and it looked pretty decent on the outside. They had a swift parking and student drop off system. When I went to meet some of the teachers, I was very unimpressed. They seemed stressed out and very angry with the students. I walked in to meet a teacher and the 7th and 8th graders were out of control. They were screaming and throwing paper at one another, and the teacher payed no attention. After meeting a few of the teachers, I decided to use the restrooms right afterwards. When I walked into the restrooms, I immediately wanted to vomit. There was urine on the ground and the restroom smelled horrible. The stalls had disgusting and offensive writing on them. I had to wait to use the bathrooms until I got home. The principal was nice, but this clearly isn't the learning environment I want my child in. I am not enrolling my son in this school.

Sheely Farms Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2014
My kids love this school! They are so happy to go to school everyday! I love how awesome the teachers are! They work so hard and are so dedicated. The principal and vice principal are fabulous!!! They know every child on campus. Ms.Marze and Mrs. Sehr really go above and beyond to help every child succeed. Even the office staff to the cafeteria staff are amazing. I really feel like we have a family here. We are going on our third year here and can't wait for school to start!

Sheely Farms Elementary School 3

Posted July 13, 2014
Sheely Farms has very attentive and engaged principles and teachers. They care about the students and their education. the challenge is with the students that attend the school. Many of them do not care about receiving the education that is offered to them. They are disrespectful and out of control. I believe with more parent involvement this school can excel. Parents and teachers must work together in order for the school to truly succeed. I have four children attending this school. Each and every teacher I have encountered at Sheely Farms has shown great concern for my kids and their education. They do the best they can under the circumstances. Fortunately the parents reading this are already involved. Get to know your neighbors and challenge them to be involved too. As a community we can make a difference for our kids.

Posted July 01, 2014
Sheely Farms is a great school. The principals and teachers work so hard and their dedication is impressive! It makes me sad to see all of the negative comments on here because that is not representative of the school as a whole, just a very small portion. The office staff is friendly and the teachers are always willing to help my children in any way possible. Ms. Marze and Mrs. Sehr are everywhere, they are friendly and always put students first.

Sheely Farms Elementary School
9450 W. Encanto, Phoenix, AZ  85037
Last modified Sheely Farms Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheely Farms Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 69 reviews. Top