PK-8 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted December 02, 2014
Both my boys attend Faith North. My older one is in the 7th Grade and my younger one is in Kindergarden. In Faith North, they learned to be resourceful and understand that if you want something, you need to do the work. Although my older boy is currently being a typical preteen boy and bemoans having to study, my younger son absolutely loves school and pouts on holidays when school closes. Montessori is the kind of school where you learn much more than what you find in books, and I'm confident that they will succeed when they one day transition to a traditional school.

Posted November 23, 2014
Both of my boys have attended this school since kindergarten. My oldest started high school this year. I am so pleased at how well Faith North prepared him. He is doing very well with the rigorous curriculum as well as the change to a more traditional environment. He's very able to manage and direct himself as necessary at his new high school. In addition to academics, Faith North teaches amazing life skills. I can only say good things about Faith North after all these years. I echo all the great sentiments about the principal and the teachers. An excellent school.

Posted August 15, 2014
Both of my children have now graduated from Faith North and both are excelling at their new, traditional schools. This is such a testimony to the wonderful and valuable education they received. Faith North gifted them with a love of learning and s sincere curiosity for the world. The principal knows each child by name and does such a superb job of creating a community and a sense of inclusion. I will be forever grateful for the many years that the teachers and the staff of Faith North fostered their interests and a sense of peace in my girls.

Posted April 17, 2014
My granddaughter is learning so much at Faith North! She's in the first grade and loves school!

Posted January 17, 2014
I love this school. I have been at this school for almost 10 years. I have first hand knowledge that grace and courtesy permeate every aspect of communication at this school. I interact with parents on regular, day-to-day basis. Parents are overwhelming positive and regularly express that they feel this school is blessing in their families lives. This is their phrasing, not mine.

Posted September 24, 2013
I started working at Faith North in February and couldn't believe the oasis I found in the middle of downtown Phoenix. Not only is the campus beautiful and inviting, the students are just phenomenal. The children are polite, well-mannered and excel in their academics and afterschool activities. I am so grateful that this was the school I landed in.

Posted September 24, 2013
Faith North is one of the few free Montessori schools in Arizona. The staff are highly trained and qualified. The curriculum passes state standards. The children are nurtured and encouraged as they develop academically, socially and physically.

Posted September 21, 2013
Faith North is a free, public Montessori preschool - 8 school in downtown Phoenix, and the staff is awesome. It has an "A" rating by the state of Arizona. Also, it is easy to get to if you work in downtown Phoenix and want to drop off your children. It's on the light rail line. You will love this school.

Faith North 1

Posted June 27, 2013
My daughter started this school when she was in kindergarten as she got older the teachers got better until fifth grade, the teacher she had was the worst of the worst. The school did nothing when I complained. I used to love the school but obviously, it's gone downhill

Posted May 02, 2013
I love this school! My daughter has been attending Faith North since Pre-K. She'll be advancing to 7th grade this fall and I couldn't have picked a better school for her to attend. Going through public school myself I see the differences. The community is close knit and the support is wonderful! It amazes me how it feels like a family more than school. The opportunities for outside learning is endless it seems! More than what I got at my traditional public school. As a parent, you strive to give your kids the best. I believe a better opportunity, if not the best, in education. I see that in her love of learning, everyday.

Faith North
910 E. Washington, Phoenix, AZ  85034
Last modified Faith North is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Faith North Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top