Posted August 27, 2014
Amazing care and attention. The principal walks my son to class every day at his request. He is in kindergarten.

Posted August 01, 2013
All Aboard Charter School is a school where everyone feels welcome. The environment is friendly and dedicated.

Posted May 29, 2011
My son has attended this school and daycare for 5 years... for good reason. All of the staff actually care about each and every child. Teachers go above and beyond to make it a wonderful learning atmosphere, and the Principal is absolutely WONDERFUL! The front administrative staff is amazing in their own aspect, always willing to do what they can to help keep every child on track. 5 star school!!

Posted October 09, 2010
MY 2 GRANDSONS HAVE ATTENDED SINCE DAY CARE. THE SCHOOL IS AWESOME! THE CHILDREN ARE ABLE TO RECEIVE 1 ON 1 BECAUSE OF THE SMALL CLASS SIZE. THE TEACHERS MAKE SURE EVERY STUDENT RECEIVES WHAT THEY MIGHT NEED. THE TEACHERS THERE HAVE BEEN WODERFUL AND CARING. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS SCHOOL.

Posted August 26, 2009
wonderful staff, great atmosphere,excelling curriculum, excellent teacher/parent relations... overall A+

All Aboard Charter School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
Excellent teachers with Masters degrees working with Para-professionals is what makes this school unique! Additionally, ongoing (open) parent, teacher, student communication...

Posted April 24, 2009
My children have been attending All Aboard Charter for two years. The teachers are excellent with my children. They have given my child more challenging work when needed, and have also caught when they start to fall behind right away so that we can prevent any lapses in their learning. My children are excelling with the one on one attention that they are able to get by being at All Aboard instead of a traditional school.

Posted September 23, 2008
My children have been attending and all I can say is that the teachers care about where the kids are and what they need to learn to the best of their ability.

Posted September 17, 2008
This will be the 4th yer my daughter has attended All Aboard Charter School. Each year she has had wonderful teachers, has made good friends and is really flourishing in the environment. The front ofice staff is awesome, always available and ready to help with any issue you may have. I wish she could spend her whole eduational career here. I reccomend this school to everyone!!

All Aboard Charter School 4

Posted April 24, 2008
This school is a great alternative to public school. Small classrooms allow for individual attention. The teachers and staff are extremely friendly. I feel that my child is in a safe environment here as well. This school is a best kept secret!

All Aboard Charter School
5827 North 35th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85017
Last modified All Aboard Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
All Aboard Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top