Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted April 03, 2015
I have been contemplating what makes a good school "a good school"? After much thought it was obvious... are my children happy going to school each day? Do they want to get involved in the academics and after-school programs? Do they like the teachers and their classmates? It is simple; with smaller class sizes & teachers that REALLY CARE about each student there is no better place for your child then to bring them to Sage Elementary... check them out... you won't be disappointed...

Career Success School -- Sage Campus 1

Posted May 28, 2013
Has to be one of the worst schools in Az., and I do not see how they continue to stay open. Sage has some teachers who care and others who make it obvious they don't. My child was in the 6th grade and ended up with 35 kids in his class when they decided to combine the 5th and 6th grades together. They bus broke down every other week (although they did get a new one) and the parents were required to find alternative transportation. There was no P.E. teacher with the exception of three weeks and then they did P.E. in the parking lot because the play ground is the size of a McDonald's playground. There are no art or computer classes. If you have a choice, do not put your child in this school. I doubt if it will even be open in two years.

Career Success School -- Sage Campus 2

Posted November 07, 2012
My son went to Sage for half a year, then we move. He like Mr. P but all the teachers seemed kinda young, female and not able to control the kids. Not bad experence for my son but I didn't like all the disrespectin by students and all the runnin around. Also no clubs my son would be interested in after school.

Career Success School -- Sage Campus 1

Posted September 10, 2012
Worst school ever, my daughter attend the school for 2 months, one of the teachers disrespectful. They don't have control of the students, if you pretend to enroll one of your kids think twice.

Posted March 28, 2012
My son is in the 1st grade. He started at this school in the 2nd quarter. The teachers and staff as well as the principal has been extremely patient with his transitioning stage. I love the way we all communicate on a regular basis. The teacher has no problem texting me for important situations. She also keeps me informed with all the good news regarding my son as well. I absolutely adore Ms. Bohn, (The 1st grade teacher) Mr. P. (The principal), and Ms. Veronica (the front office assistant). The curriculum is amazing and they make it easy for the kids to demonstrate and increase their intelligence. If only more parents would get involved, this school would be a major success!!!

Career Success School -- Sage Campus 4

Posted September 08, 2011
The school is great. Teachers really care. Lunch is free. There's bus service . They use the Core Knowledge program which I like and the teacher to student ratio is 20 to 1 not 30 or 40 to 1 like other schools in the area.

Career Success School -- Sage Campus

Posted October 19, 2007
I graduated from Sage, and despite the education I got there, I'm almost finished with college. I attended the school in the overhaul in 2004-5 and my math skills have suffered for it. I did not have a stable math teacher for any of my four years there and would not recommend it for older than sixth grade.

Posted August 08, 2006
I have 3 kids who have attended since 2003. They love the school and the teachers very much. The teacher to student ratio is less then half most public schools. As a result close classroom bonds occur, giving the student more individualized attention then most over crowded public schools can give. There is home-grown, family like atomosphere, parent input is greatly embraced. For all the pluses, only a few minues in that they don't have the big budget resources for very many extra-circular activities, and lunch must be brought from home. Some of the classes are unusally small, esp in the upper grades, having less then half a dozen students - this can be a good thing or not, depending on student needs. They seem to go through some restructing in 2005 but this year looks good! I can't think of a better school for my kids to be.

Posted December 17, 2005
This school has a great K-6 program. I would reccommend it to anyone looking for smaller classroom size and more one on one attention for each child. The teachers do seem to take a true interest in each child's education.

Career Success School -- Sage Campus 4

Posted October 13, 2005
Our children have attended SAGE for almost four years now. Our youngest son is now in fifth grade. He has blossomed under the watchful, dedicated care of his teachers. The small pupil to teacher ratio(no more than 20-1)is wonderful whether your child needs special attention because they are gifted or struggling. Our older son and daughter have moved on to different schools for Middle and High School because there are no extra curricular activities but the staff still asks about them and how they are doing. The parent involement could use some work but there are a few dedicated souls.

Career Success School -- Sage Campus
3120 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ  85018
Last modified Career Success School -- Sage Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Career Success School -- Sage Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top