Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted May 28, 2013
Has to be one of the worst schools in Az., and I do not see how they continue to stay open. Sage has some teachers who care and others who make it obvious they don't. My child was in the 6th grade and ended up with 35 kids in his class when they decided to combine the 5th and 6th grades together. They bus broke down every other week (although they did get a new one) and the parents were required to find alternative transportation. There was no P.E. teacher with the exception of three weeks and then they did P.E. in the parking lot because the play ground is the size of a McDonald's playground. There are no art or computer classes. If you have a choice, do not put your child in this school. I doubt if it will even be open in two years.

Posted September 10, 2012
Worst school ever, my daughter attend the school for 2 months, one of the teachers disrespectful. They don't have control of the students, if you pretend to enroll one of your kids think twice.

Career Success School -- Sage Campus 5

Posted March 28, 2012
My son is in the 1st grade. He started at this school in the 2nd quarter. The teachers and staff as well as the principal has been extremely patient with his transitioning stage. I love the way we all communicate on a regular basis. The teacher has no problem texting me for important situations. She also keeps me informed with all the good news regarding my son as well. I absolutely adore Ms. Bohn, (The 1st grade teacher) Mr. P. (The principal), and Ms. Veronica (the front office assistant). The curriculum is amazing and they make it easy for the kids to demonstrate and increase their intelligence. If only more parents would get involved, this school would be a major success!!!

Career Success School -- Sage Campus 4

Posted September 08, 2011
The school is great. Teachers really care. Lunch is free. There's bus service . They use the Core Knowledge program which I like and the teacher to student ratio is 20 to 1 not 30 or 40 to 1 like other schools in the area.

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted January 20, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008

Career Success School -- Sage Campus 0

Posted October 19, 2007
I graduated from Sage, and despite the education I got there, I'm almost finished with college. I attended the school in the overhaul in 2004-5 and my math skills have suffered for it. I did not have a stable math teacher for any of my four years there and would not recommend it for older than sixth grade.

Posted November 27, 2006
- a administrator

Posted August 22, 2006

Career Success School -- Sage Campus
3120 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ  85018
Last modified Career Success School -- Sage Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Career Success School -- Sage Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top