Bad
Good

I have two students that go here and I use to love it and so did they but now that they have a new vice principal I hate taking my kids there. There has been times that I just keep my kids home because I don't want to even see him and the principal. It is so bad that I will not be taking my students there next year.

I have had 2 of my girls attend this school. Both have been in third grade with Mrs. Ames. 5 star rating for her!! She is an extremely gifted teacher. Very patient with behavior issue while not allowing other students to be disrupted...and willing to work to advance students above grade level by going above and beyond what "normal" public school teachers do to provide 4th grade school work from other teachers. NOT impressed at all with 4th grade teachers!! Lazy! Administrations lacks discipline methods for children with behavior disorders/disabilities. Took my 4th grader out of the school it was so bad, but left the younger sibling in 3rd grade!

i used to go to this school in 3rd grade but sadly had to move. All of the teachers are nice and helpful. i had alot of fun at the school.

I have two children that recently transfered to Sun Canyon from a different school, and the difference is like night and day. I'm in love with this school, and wish my children could've come here sooner. My kids felt right at home from day one and actually enjoy going to school in the morning. I can't say enough good things about this school, and could literally go on for days. I highly recommend this school.

I have had a great experience with the staff and my child loves going to school each day.

it is a great school student at sun canyon i have been at sun canyon for4 years great students &staff

I rate my school with outstanding teachers, a principal who cares and gives the right disipline . My school has treats everyone with the same respect.

I have been a parent with two children at Sun Canyon since 8/2002 when the school opened. One child is still a student at the school. The teachers all work together with the amazing principal at the helm. The norm at this school is that teachers go above and beyond to instruct children educationally, socially, along with respect and character toward others, themselves and our environment. The community/parent involvment continues to grow.

i used to go to this school its amazing

Relocated to AZ. in August 2005 . We were impressed with this school's teachers involvement. The principle is great! I think this school will excel within the next few years. Discipline is good.

Last modified Sun Canyon School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.