PK-6 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Brunson-Lee Elementary School 3

Posted October 13, 2012
This school has great intentions. Two or three amazing teachers, then a bunch of pill-popping duds who teach because they failed at something (everything?) else. Do not attend this place. The only good people here are gone.

Brunson-Lee Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2010
My daughter has been attending the Balsz SD and so far I DO NOT recommend these schools. The teacher to student ratio is too low I don't feel that my child is learning very. Much due to classroom interuption and the inability of the teacher to control their classroom. I am very disappointed by lack of parent involment and lack of sports programs available to my child. I will be movong out of this district as soon as my lease is up which I am more disappointed with as I love the area. I also had major problems with several teachers not givig me straight answers at parent teacher conferences when she was little which was where most of her development was more important. I have had to do a lot of work teaching my own child where I feel that I should homeschool her but feel that she should socialize.

Brunson-Lee Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2008
I have a daughter that has been attending this school since she was 3 years old. She has been enrolled in the early intervention program for almost 2 years and has had alot of progress. I highly recommend this schools special intervention programs. They have been excellent!

Brunson-Lee Elementary School 5

Posted July 18, 2007
- a former student

Posted June 26, 2007

Posted January 16, 2007

Posted August 22, 2006
I am not impressed with this school as far as parents. My family and I just moved from a highly performing school and BL does not compare. The level of parent involvement is a joke. At the recent open house, only myself and two other parents visited my child's class. More parents need to gett their priorities straight and care more about their childrens education. The building is nice. The staff at the office is nice, but very busy after school watching over so many students that it makes it hard for parents like myself who only have time to get things done after school. Its a mad house.

Posted August 22, 2006

Brunson-Lee Elementary School
1350 N. 48th Street, Phoenix, AZ  85008
Last modified Brunson-Lee Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brunson-Lee Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top